The Fall of the Bar Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
It started when administrators re-named the Bar Room to stupid names to celebrate something that most people don't care about. And it got worse from there.

We have stupid threads, ridiculous bickering, possible bannings and imprisonment, and every is running around, posting like their IQ dropped below their resting heart rate.

I must say this is the absolute worst I have ever seen the Bar Room. I long for days when Luther created stupid pointless threads, because they were far superior than the nonsense going on now.

It's so bad, I might even go visit the wrestling forums again.

So, discuss the Fall of the Bar Room, and remember with fondness of better days.

It's so bad, I might even go visit the wrestling forums again.

So, discuss the Fall of the Bar Room, and remember with fondness of better days.

Why torture yourself. No matter how bad it is in here, wrestling is worse.

My rant on Cena not being the champion right now was great if I do say so myself.

I know. There is so much pointless arguing, de-moddings, and bannings. WZ is in a awkward position right now.

It started when administrators re-named the Bar Room to stupid names to celebrate something that most people don't care about. And it got worse from there.

Itis called the World's Game? It is the most played Sport in the world, it is the second most watched behind Formula 1 racing.

We have stupid threads, ridiculous bickering, possible bannings and imprisonment, and every is running around, posting like their IQ dropped below their resting heart rate.

But that is the point of the Barroom

Itis called the World's Game? It is the most played Sport in the world, it is the second most watched behind Formula 1 racing.
It's the "Premier League" right now. Correct me if I'm wrong, but is that not an English league, and not a world league?

I mean, are we going to have a "New York Giants - Superbowl Champions" forum?

But that is the point of the Barroom
Yes, but it's not being done in an entertaining way, it's annoyance.

The Premiere league is the number 1 domestic league in the world and is followed from all over the world.
And America hosts MLB, NBA, and NFL, all of which are considered the number one sport organization of their kind in all the world.

So, are we going to have an MLB World Series Champion bar room?

And America hosts MLB, NBA, and NFL, all of which are considered the number one sport organization of their kind in all the world.

So, are we going to have an MLB World Series Champion bar room?

That would own so much ass. As long as its the Tigers though. Even thought this year there is no chance.

Oh you mean the section of the forums that serves little to no purpose and shouldnt even be what you log into "WRESTLEZONE forums" to be looking at???

Your right. just an absolute tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back