Supreme Ruler of the F'N Bar Room

Supreme Ruler of the F'N Bar Room

• Queen Meilichia

• King Luther

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for Danielle, because I'm a sore loser. :p Although, I came in second which makes me Prince. And I completely find it ironic that Becca did the same, making her.. Princess. :lmao:

So as soon as I kill Luther, my reign will be complete. :thumbsup:

:D Yay I'm a princess

dude i just openly wouldent say that you dont like luther he had the right to lay down the e smackdown on you and no one would stop him lmfao but ive voed for the queen
He knows I don't like him. I haven't broken any rules so I din't think there is much he can do about it.

he's luther he can really what he wants lol and he could prolly put you in the prision if he gets bored with u lmfao but anyways comon queen lets gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

There's 3 hours before the poll closes, and I still haven't voted, I just can't choose.

I must admit I am rather torn, if I vote Luther then it ties it up, If I vote Danielle then it puts it out of reach for such a short time period.....

Hmm.....whoever I vote for needs to show some appreciation. That means Danielle (mega pic post thread) lol.

I will go with Danielle.

I finally voted! I made it 18-17. So it now looks like King Luther is The Supreme Ruler of the F'N Bar Room thanks to me. :D Sorry Meilichia, but Luther just does too much for the bar room to be ignored.

Congrats Luther, I think there's a party in the works. :p

The poll says 18 people voted for Meilichia but there is only 17 people that voted for her
1. AJ
2 brahma62
3 DIAR
4 Echelon
5 Ghostface Freedom
6 HBK aholic
7 Jose Jalapeno...on a stick
8 juggaloalexbowen
9 justinsayne
10 melon farmer
11 richardishere
12 strafro
13 The enforcer
14 thebigben
15 theonebigwill
16 the man
17 Total Package

The poll says 18 people voted for Meilichia but there is only 17 people that voted for her
1. AJ
2 brahma62
3 DIAR
4 Echelon
5 Ghostface Freedom
6 HBK aholic
8 juggaloalexbowen
9 justinsayne
10 melon farmer
11 richardishere
12 strafro
13 The enforcer
14 thebigben
15 theonebigwill
16 the man
17 Total Package

So, clearly someone has edited the poll. Who would do such a thing? Disgraceful.

1. AJ
2 brahma62
3 DIAR
4 Echelon
5 Ghostface Freedom
6 HBK aholic
8 juggaloalexbowen
9 justinsayne
10 melon farmer
11 richardishere
12 strafro
13 The enforcer
14 thebigben
15 theonebigwill
16 the man
17 Total Package

Maybe she voted for herself? Would it count that, obviously I'd assume it should.

Luther, can you honestly say you didn't vote for yourself?

1 Agrex,
2 BRIANBECKERISAGOD,
3 C.M.,
4 canadarules24,
5 Capt. Charisma,
6 Classic Jonny,
7 desperate lover,
8 Eternal Dragon,
9 IrishCanadian25,
10 Mr. Sam,
11 MR.SCOTT,
12 mysterio_fan,
13 Ozzfan2050
14 Prince Albert,
15 RAW Is Jericho,
16 RVDgurl,
17 Skullz Crack'Em,
18 THE_DOMINATOR!

1 Agrex,
2 BRIANBECKERISAGOD,
3 C.M.,
4 canadarules24,
5 Capt. Charisma,
6 Classic Jonny,
7 desperate lover,
8 Eternal Dragon,
9 IrishCanadian25,
10 Mr. Sam,
11 MR.SCOTT,
12 mysterio_fan,
13 Ozzfan2050
14 Prince Albert,
15 RAW Is Jericho,
16 RVDgurl,
17 Skullz Crack'Em,
18 THE_DOMINATOR!

How should the three bolded ones count. Are they even legit active members, or just random account names someone could've used to vote? :lmao: Thats WAY too much for some simple poll.. but seriously, the 3 bolded names aren't active bar room posters, so how could they vote fairly?

EDIT: Correction, 4, I don't know Ozzfan either.

How should the three bolded ones count. Are they even legit active members, or just random account names someone could've used to vote? :lmao: Thats WAY too much for some simple poll.. but seriously, the 3 bolded names aren't active bar room posters, so how could they vote fairly?

EDIT: Correction, 4, I don't know Ozzfan either.

They read his posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back