Sophisticated Bar Room Discussion Thread

Dude have you ever been to a fucking bar, very little "intelligent conversation" happens, it's mostly a bunch of drunks talking about stupid shit, much like in here, seriously dude, if this concept is that fucking difficult for you to grasp then you seriously need to GTFO

Dude have you ever been to a fucking bar, very little "intelligent conversation" happens, it's mostly a bunch of drunks talking about stupid shit, much like in here, seriously dude, if this concept is that fucking difficult for you to grasp then you seriously need to GTFO

I pity your foolhardy one-dimensional opinion of the Bar Room, and your 'reasons' for believing that this section should be a crude hangout with discussions that appeal only to the simplest of simpletons on the site is ludicrous. Indeed the plainly ridiculous comparison between a forum and a bar in the real world is quite absurd. In addition your instruction for me to leave this section is a mere puff that originates from your hypocritical view of this forum.

Hello Danmen would you like to partake in some sophisticated conversation?

Fuck no I am going out to get drunk again soon then piss on the walls of the local building and have sex over and over again. do you wanna partake in that?

I pity your foolhardy one-dimensional opinion of the Bar Room,

That's funny, cause I pity your foolhardy one dimensional opnion on pretty much anything and everything

and your 'reasons' for believing that this section should be a crude hangout with discussions that appeal only to the simplest of simpletons on the site is ludicrous.

first off, using big words doesn't make you intelligent, just makes you annoying, second off, you fucking ******ed popcorn fart, it's the mother fucking internet, there is no fucking need for it to be liited to your boring ass and pathetic attempts at sounding sophisticated, some people would rather have a place where they can come and talk abot whatever shit they want no matter how dumb it may be

Indeed the plainly ridiculous comparison between a forum and a bar in the real world is quite absurd.

Not nearly as absurd as your attempt to change something that is highly successful, and that people love as it currently stands, or your moronic thoughts that people whom you talk to on the internet can not be your friends, shit like that is far more absurd than any comparison that I have made

In addition your instruction for me to leave this section is a mere puff that originates from your hypocritical view of this forum.

No but seriously, how did you manage to cram your head so far up your own ass?, now GTFO, I mean really shut your damn mouth and GTFO, you're annoying

There is one rule in the Bar Room: There is no intelligent discussion here.

Why do you think NoFate and Slyfox rarely post in here?

Wibble

four_goodbye.jpg

Go ahead. I'll just re-open it again. :)

It's the Bar Room. The people deserve to have their threads opened.

Damn you for ruining my fun. Although I can't say that it was unexpected. lol
Yeah, well, I just get sick of how some people seem to think that prohibiting others from expressing their opinion is fun.

I don't know. Without trying to sound corny, I guess I'm just trying to stick up for "the little guy", in this case, the newer posters who are trying to make a name for themselves on this forum.

If Gelgarin came in here to call you a wanker, then you know you are sucking somewhere else on the boards.

What's up Gelgarin?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back