The End Of Year WZF Technical Awards

I'll nominate myself for obscure vet and overlooked category, because when I think of me I think of brilliant but largely ignored posts.

I think the tasty/sam bromance should be a three way with myself.

I suppose JGKY could fit in the mark slot.

Also, Jstrike could fit in meltdown.

:thumbsup:

MCMG for the Bradley Cooper award.

They can't get more delusional than Mack Swagger who seems to live in his own separate reality.

I know these nominees aren't really done by committee, but being that I've kept a watchful eye on WrestleZone forums for several years now, I would be remiss if I didn't get my two cents in here.

NorCal/IC is not the NJX bromance. IC/D-Man is the NJX bromance. Also, it's a crime that Doc and I aren't included on that list. Seriously, this isn't me whining: that list is not complete without the minds behind Saxton and Saboteur and the BattleZone Tournament on there.

I kind of like Rayne for most criminally overlooked poster. He's probably a better poster than everyone on that list (sorry guys), but he posts about half as much as any of them. Backstage Fallout is also way more overlooked than anyone on that list, and he's also just as good as most of them.

Not to brag or anything, but the thread with my name on it is the second most posted in thread in the history of WrestleZone Forums as far as I can tell. Seems like that would at least warrant a nomination for biggest forum draw.

Obscure Vet turned A-Lister needs some more names. If Diet Soda, 2012 ROTY runner-up can be on that list, I think LSN should be too. He took a fairly long sabbatical from the forum, but he's back and better than ever. Mitch might deserve a nod too. Many of us have known for years that Mitch is a phenomenal poster, but he didn't really get the recognition he deserved until this year.

Jon Jones' Jobber/Chael Prophet could win delusional mark of the year award, not for being a Chael mark, but for being a mark for himself in WZCW.

Biggest forum meltdown... were there any other meltdowns this year?

All added except for three. Backstage Fallout is going to get nominated for ROTY and significant posters know who he is; the only rookie included here is Whap Me Jungles, whom Jake loves but no one else really knows about. LSN and Mitch aren't obscure vets, they're just low-key. Everyone knew they were good when they started posting.

Stormtrooper is pretty delusional with his thoughts regarding the Wii U. Then again he's pretty delusional in general. Plus i know this will annoy him.

Dowds should probably be on the most overlooked list too. The fact that I overlooked him when I know he's great just goes to prove that.

ProWrestlingFan must be up for Most Delusional Mark

I'll nominate myself for obscure vet and overlooked category, because when I think of me I think of brilliant but largely ignored posts.

Overlooked, yes, obscure vet, no (you were nominated for ROTY).

I think the tasty/sam bromance should be a three way with myself.

Final Nominations List:

The Remora Award For Biggest Coattailer
Mike Killam

Macios

Milenko

Milkyway!

Doug Crashin'

The Bradley Cooper Award for Obscure Veteran Turned A-List Poster
Lowdown

Slash-LN

Diet Soda

The Spencer Pratt/Brody Jenner Award for Best Forum Bromance (credit to Rated R Nightmare)
tdigle, Indyjon22, and jmt225 (a menage-a-brois, if you will)

tdigle and Mitch

Coco and GD

LSN and Mustang Sally (not a bromance technically, but they deserve mention here, and LSN's married so everyone else might as well be a dude...no offense, Sally)

CH David and The Brain

IC and D-Man

jglass and Doc

Tastycles, Lee, and Uncle Sam (menage-a-brois, part deux!)

The Coco 2009 Rookie of the Year Award For Most Overlooked Poster
Coco

Echelon (was a G-Mod, now a criminally underrated contributor to the forums...I almost included Shocky as well for this reason, as he was an admin, but he's not really overlooked as much as he's just very low-key a la Jack-hammer)

Blade

Remix/Nu Sexier Noun

Red Skull

Boom! Goes The Dynamite

Whap Me Jungles

MCMG

Rayne

Miko

The Marty2Hotty Award For Most Delusional Mark
Zeven Zion

It's Damn Real

shattered dreams (despite what other peeps think, I still love ya, bro)

Joe's Gonna Kill You (read above)

Mack Swagger

Jon Jones' Jobber/Chael Prophet

Stormtrooper

ProWrestlingMark

The Tom Hanks Award For Biggest Forum Draw
klunderbunker

Slyfox696

Mighty NorCal

Uncle Sam

Dagger Dias

Coco

Y 2 Jake

jglass

The Incredible Melting Man Award For Biggest Meltdown (Credit to Boom Goes The Dynamite)
Anonymous Mozzarella

Jstrike

AND YOUR WINNERS FOR THE 2013 WZ TECHNICAL AWARDS ARE...

The Remora Award For Biggest Coattailer
Winner: Doug Crashin'

The Bradley Cooper Award for Obscure Veteran Turned A-List Poster
Winner: Lowdown

The Spencer Pratt/Brody Jenner Award for Best Forum Bromance (credit to Rated R Nightmare)
Co-winners (Tie):LSN and Mustang Sally

Co-winners (Tie)Tastycles, Lee, and Uncle Sam (menage-a-brois, part deux!)

The Coco 2009 Rookie of the Year Award For Most Overlooked Poster
Co-winner: Coco

Co-winner: Rayne

The Marty2Hotty Award For Most Delusional Mark
Winner: Stormtrooper

The Tom Hanks Award For Biggest Forum Draw
Co-winner: Mighty NorCal
Co-winner: Uncle Sam

The Incredible Melting Man Award For Biggest Meltdown (Credit to Boom Goes The Dynamite)
Winner: Anonymous Mozzarella

Your shitty, flimsy wooden plaques will be available the day before the EOY Awards. I will present them to each and every winner in an LD. See you soon!

Congratulations, guys. Ratings came in (1.5) and not bad. At least the event beat TNA. I'm having a massive afterparty in Robertson, but you pay for your own transport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back