The Doctor's Office

I hope MAsters doesn't get fired. He could be a solid midcarder, if not main eventer. He's improved and I personally find him entertaining.

I've always been kinder than most to Masters. He could be the Maryse of the male division.

I see DirtyJose likes Neon Genesis Evangelion.

OR at least, he likes my Gendo Ikari sig. I like it myself.

I may go see Kick-Ass today.

It looks pretty decent, however Nicolas Cage is in it and he bores me like no other and I end up hating every movie he is in because of him. I call it the Johnny Depp effect, as I can't stand him either.

Apparently Cage is tolerable-to-good in the film. I'm not a big fan of him either, but I've heard a lot of good things about the movie.

I see DirtyJose likes Neon Genesis Evangelion.

OR at least, he likes my Gendo Ikari sig. I like it myself.

Both actually.

The eyes are probably my favorite part. The light is bright, like from an explosion, but Gendo's piercing eyes still see through.

He is easily one of the more iconic aspects of NGE. Great choice for a seemingly random sig. Or was it a request?

So yeah, I dig it.

I've only seen a few episodes of NGE and have seen various spoiler clips. I just loved Gendo's character design, and after watching AMV Hell 3 and 4, I wanted to make a sig of him.

I really need to watch NGE one of these days. I'm sure I can download it fansubbed somewhere. I have a portable hard drive I'm going to use to store various shows and movies. Right now all that's on there is the entire series of rockman.EXE and the first season of Rockman.EXE Axess, fansubbed.

I'll admit that it falters towards the end. The typical anime enemy: running out of money. It was intended to go longer, but I believe Gainax went bankrupt, or damn close to it.

Anyway, this series had me hooked regardless by the end of the second episode.

I think the running out of money is what made it so completely fucking crazy. That and the creator was having a major breakdown at the time.

ALSO:

Kick-Ass was surprisingly good. Nicholas Cage pulled out a very rare good performance, as did the rest of the cast. The story, editing, music, and shots were all very good. I was quiet impressed with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back