The Difference Between PPVs with NJexus, Charlie, and my roommates

100903HappyDays1.jpg

There is a surprising lack of cannabis in your description of watching PPVs with Charlie. I'll have to fix this sometime soon. Definitely rolling a blunt or two for the show in Prov too.

There is a surprising lack of cannabis in your description of watching PPVs with Charlie. I'll have to fix this sometime soon. Definitely rolling a blunt or two for the show in Prov too.

There was a blunt involved for... Vengeance? Whenever Henry became champion. Unbelievable moment.

Thanks JGlass, I've been working on making my sentences needlessly complex. It can be rather pestiferous sometimes.

That should stomp out the hoards of tl;dr commenters.

We actually did smoke for the first one we watched, which I believe was Night of Champions. That was a good experience.

I met LSN for the first time this past Royal Rumble. He lives less than an hour away, so I drove out, picked him up and hung out with him and his boys at a Buffalo Wild Wings. I had a great time and LSN is just as fuckin' cool in real life as he is on here. His friends were good dudes too and I'm looking forward to doing it again in the near future.

I met LSN for the first time this past Royal Rumble. He lives less than an hour away, so I drove out, picked him up and hung out with him and his boys at a Buffalo Wild Wings. I had a great time and LSN is just as fuckin' cool in real life as he is on here. His friends were good dudes too and I'm looking forward to doing it again in the near future.

Did you meet his wife?

Yes, but I come and go as I please, and as I thought we've firmly established, your opinion on me is totally (literal usage, not figurative) unimportant to my thought process.

BTW, I saw you call me "too cool to care" in another post. You just don't fucking get it. It's not an issue of coolness. I want to impress none of you. If I do, that's great, but it is not a driving concern of mine. I'm not telling people here to fuck off because I'm trying to fit in and be an internet bad ass. I'm telling people to fuck off. There is absolutely no desire on my behalf to appear popular to anyone here.

Board at large: If you think it's you I'm telling to fuck off, you're probably right. If you don't think it's you, you're also probably right. If you think I'm telling people to fuck off because I'm hoping to trade a couple of friendly tough guy blows and then be your friend, you could not be more wrong.

To whoever posted the encyclopedia post, interest is also a factor. If I don't give a shit what you have to say, I won't read it, regardless of if it's one sentence or one thousand. I also won't feel the need to tell the board at large that I am uninterested, because that observation does nothing for a conversation besides puffing out one's chest.

If something's uninteresting, people tend not to pay attention to it, rather than have to tell someone they aren't paying attention to it. Fuck, it's like none of you have ever courted a woman.

Yeah, but how much do they pay you....?

Fun read JGlass. It was long but I couldn't stop reading. You're like J.K Rowling but with a penis.

Dude... that's EXACTLY what I was going for!

Man its weird how we're on the same wavelength. Its like you're my left hand.

(sigh) I envy folks who get to watch PPVs with friends. My wrestling buddy is studying medical and is away. And he hasn't follow wrestling for a while.

Wahhhhhhhhh!

I'm a little disappointed that Theo didn't mention how I took one look at him, saw the beard, and was like "You've GOT TO be Theo, with that fucking beard." We hugged and were instantly comfortable around each other.

I'm sorry D. Yes the minute you saw me you only knew. Then I raped that Fred Flintstone like piece of fish which was beyond weird. But yeah man I'll be honest when I say that I hit it off with you moreso than IC and Norcs. Maybe because we sat next to each other at the restaurant, but it was a total blast talking wrestling and football. Easily two of my favorite things to talk about.

I'm sorry D. Yes the minute you saw me you only knew. Then I raped that Fred Flintstone like piece of fish which was beyond weird. But yeah man I'll be honest when I say that I hit it off with you moreso than IC and Norcs. Maybe because we sat next to each other at the restaurant, but it was a total blast talking wrestling and football. Easily two of my favorite things to talk about.

For the couple weeks after Survivor Series you guys had a mini-bromance going on, complete with in jokes. I think you guys would make a great couple, and hilarious looking babies. Bald, bearded, and with rocking singing voices. Eat your heart out Jackson 5.

That's some nice homosocial intimacy you guys have got going on.

There always has to be one

yea, we get it,we are friends, and like each other, so we are like, gay and shit. Scored huge on that one, sincerely the most original material any motherfucker on this site has ever come up with

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back