The Difference Between PPVs with NJexus, Charlie, and my roommates

DirtyJosé;3708230 said:
Some of the best times I've had were passing out stoned in a stream of old WCW Nitros with Charlie, Serious Jones, and someone else who I can't recall at the moment. The nWo Nitro was particularly enjoyable. If my sex life hadn't started picking up around then, I'd have probably spent all summer with them there.

Fucking great times. "Are you nWo?! Huh?!"

All I'm going to say is until you've experienced tastycles' royal rumble experience (now with egg liquor!) you haven't lived.

I'll probably do something for Wrestlemania. Everyone is invited.

I could get on board with that - all my PPV buddies fled the country for totally unrelated reasons.

First of all, this thread oozed with so much awesome-sauce that I seriously might drown in it. It's probably because I can relate to most of it but this might be the most enjoyable thread I've ever read from JGlass.

Did you not read my Sully's Bar Mitzvah thread? That's some of my best work.

If you only knew the conversations we had prior to your arrival. I think we already mentioned the dozens of ways in which we were going to fuck with you. Why did you have to be such a normal and cool fucking guy? You, like, ruined it all.

I'd love to hear about this...

This is a good summation. But you really haven't "let go" in a mark-out session in my presence and it disappoints me. Well, unless I missed it while I was "cleaning."

I'm pretty sure I went pretty crazy when DBD won the title. I believe I did the airplane and even Tebowed.

When did that happen? Where was I?

It was at IC's birthday party when everyone started smoking cigars and NorCal and I ran for the hills.

Oh, I almost forgot...

I hope this doesn't offend you but since you're always honest, I'm going to be just as honest with you.

At first, when I met your buddy Charlie at Survivor Series, I found him to be a very nice and enthusiastic guy. However, he might have pulled off the quickest heel turn in history when, 30 minutes later, he became one of the most annoying people I had ever met.

Once again, he's a terribly nice guy. But the combination of his kindness and over-the-top enthusiasm was just way too much for my taste.

PS - It doesn't make me dislike him or anything, by the way.

You do know he's a poster here, right?

All I'm going to say is until you've experienced tastycles' royal rumble experience (now with egg liquor!) you haven't lived.

I'll probably do something for Wrestlemania. Everyone is invited.

*phew* thank goodness for that.

Did you not read my Sully's Bar Mitzvah thread? That's some of my best work.

Nope, missed it.

I'd love to hear about this...

Nah. I'll let you sweat it out ;)

I'm pretty sure I went pretty crazy when DBD won the title. I believe I did th airplane and even Tebowed.

I stand corrected... this did happen. And yes, you most certainly Tebowed.

It was at IC's birthday party when everyone started smoking cigars and NorCal and I ran for the hills.

Oh, ok. Yeah, I was busy having a stogie, myself.

You do know he's a poster here, right?

Yeah but when have I ever been known to pull punches? Not like I called him an ass hole or anything because he clearly isn't one. I merely stated that he's a bit over-enthusiastic for my taste.

And here I thought everyone had just been doing The Thinking Man:

ThinkingMan_Rodin.jpg

Nope, missed it.

It's a pictorial, worth a read.

Nah. I'll let you sweat it out ;)

Sweat out what? I'm already know you guys, you could mess with me still, but not as well as you would be able to had I not known you yet.

Yeah but when have I ever been known to pull punches? Not like I called him an ass hole or anything because he clearly isn't one. I merely stated that he's a bit over-enthusiastic for my taste.

I wasn't accusing you of being to blunt, I was just honestly not sure if you knew he posted here or not lulz.

You guys should come to Tasty's for WrestleMania. I'll pay for 0.003% of costs incurred, and you can borrow one of my pillows.

Sweat out what? I'm already know you guys, you could mess with me still, but not as well as you would be able to had I not known you yet.

This is too good. I wanna keep you guessing.

Well, that or once Norcal arrives, he'll probably tell yo anyway.

I wasn't accusing you of being to blunt, I was just honestly not sure if you knew he posted here or not lulz.

Oh... well, then yeah.

My flatmate just said he "couldn't buy me a pint" so I shall retaliate by inviting random Internet people to my house: I am defo doing something for WrestleMania. Sign-up Thread to follow.

The only rules are as follows:

You have to play the old royal rumble drinking game
You have to be taller than Shaun wright-Phillips
You can engage in a conversation between me and one of my flatmates about how shit the other flatmate is

My flatmate just said he "couldn't buy me a pint" so I shall retaliate by inviting random Internet people to my house: I am defo doing something for WrestleMania. Sign-up Thread to follow.

The only rules are as follows:

You have to play the old royal rumble drinking game
You have to be taller than Shaun wright-Phillips
You can engage in a conversation between me and one of my flatmates about how shit the other flatmate is

Extra points if you've managed to do that with both of them over a 24 hour period.

Oh, I almost forgot...

I hope this doesn't offend you but since you're always honest, I'm going to be just as honest with you.

At first, when I met your buddy Charlie at Survivor Series, I found him to be a very nice and enthusiastic guy. However, he might have pulled off the quickest heel turn in history when, 30 minutes later, he became one of the most annoying people I had ever met.

Once again, he's a terribly nice guy. But the combination of his kindness and over-the-top enthusiasm was just way too much for my taste.

PS - It doesn't make me dislike him or anything, by the way.

If you had the one seat that had a leather cover on a 4 hour bus ride, and every time the bus turned your nylon shorts made you slide across your seat and nearly topple onto a sleeping angry black woman with a blanket over her head, so you had to spend the majority of the ride clinging to the sides of the bus like a cat trying to not get thrown in a bath, you'd probably be as happy as I was to be... well, standing

I'd much rather have been getting into fights with the crowd of pathetic, smelly ******s that were in the room for not having showered. That's just disrespectful.

I actually totally did read it, just figured I'd get that out of the way before Rayne or IDR inevitably did it.

By the way, we are like total opposites. I hate watching wrestling with anybody. I rarely audibly complain about anything other than Divas segments and I certainly don't want to hear others bitch and moan around me.

Even if I wanted to, the closest person on WZF to me is SNS, but he doesn't seem like the type to kick it and watch wrestling with some fat guy he met on the internet.

I just had my rug cleaned, so I would be afraid of getting fresh poo on it.

If you had the one seat that had a leather cover on a 4 hour bus ride, and every time the bus turned your nylon shorts made you slide across your seat and nearly topple onto a sleeping angry black woman with a blanket over her head, so you had to spend the majority of the ride clinging to the sides of the bus like a cat trying to not get thrown in a bath, you'd probably be as happy as I was to be... well, standing

I'd much rather have been getting into fights with the crowd of pathetic, smelly ******s that were in the room for not having showered. That's just disrespectful.

You kind of lost me with this one but it seems like you didn't like what I said. Sorry but I was just being honest. Not everyone is meant to be best friends in this world.

You kind of lost me with this one but it seems like you didn't like what I said. Sorry but I was just being honest. Not everyone is meant to be best friends in this world.

I was more pumped to be off the bus than at SS? I don't really see where the uh... gap of logic is there? There's no need to apologize, it's an opinion, I'm not looking to marry your daughter

I was more pumped to be off the bus than at SS? I don't really see where the uh... gap of logic is there?

I'm working right now. My brain is fried.

There's no need to apologize, it's an opinion, I'm not looking to marry your daughter

And this is why I don't dislike you as a person at all. You were more than friendly with me and I measure that the most in someone that I had just met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back