The David French Party

Yeah, I got that message from VinnieSunshine as well and said the same thing, that is just impossible.

I want to see discussions in forums, and people's posts not deleted because it might veer off topic a touch. Discussions are fun and can help keep interest in a boring forum.

I want to see discussions happen based on an idea. Just because there is already a "ALL JOHN CENA DISCUSSIONS HERE" thread, I dont want to see my thread get buried because I mention John Cena in it, when the entire thing has nothing to do about John Cena, it just involves him.

I want to see punishment for posters who have this "holier than thou" mentality on here and constantly flame users for their OPINIONS. Calling someone dumb or stupid or just basically trashing them isn't necessary.

I want to see people like Slyfox and D-Man out of position because they feel that they can run these forums to their own discretion and power.

I have stayed away from these boards because of these points. It has gotten to a point where I dont want to come on here because all the fun has gone away. These boards were made to have DISCUSSIONS. Yes, having 20 posts about John Cena is annoying, but if it doesn't really pertain to him then it shouldn't get merged into 1 grouping.

If you can promise me all of these things then you have my vote...but I plan to hear EVERYONE out.

I vote you continue to stay away... just stay away

What can I say? I do the things the Conway.

Now go get me some more followers, party people.

Are my posts invisible today? I spent several minutes on that one. Several. Now give me some fucking kudos before I defect to WZCW.

Kudos to Sam, taking the fight to the others, like Mel Gibson in Braveheart starting shit in York.
426-braveheart-125664909309859000.jpg

Ba-Bomb said:
of this movement and it's intent to be The Voice of the Voiceless. I decided to make a little People's Party of Moderation version of Randy Orton's "Voices" to speak to our cause. I thought at least it was pretty funny. Play the song and sing along.

All your rules and cronyism,
All designed to keep us weak.
But when rules start getting broken,
That's when mods begin to freak.
We have a Voice, and we're not guilty,
We want love, you give us hate.
Well now we've come to drop some knowledge,
And take the power, it's out fate.

I hear parties cryin'
I see lies start flyin'
I can't stand your whinin'
I feel the movement risin'

I hear voices in my thread
they've come to me, like what I've said
they're endorsing me, endorsing me
I make it clear what I will do
They make it clear, they don't like you
They're endorsing me!

All the trolls are now defenseless,
All naysayers are a disease.
Call me preacher, your a sinner,
Now repent, get on your knees.
You're not our judges, you are guilty,
You're not our bosses, you are fired.
You can all bank on your loses,
All your politics are tired.

I see regimes start fallin'
The People's Voice is callin'
Our movement's not stallin'
We've just started balllin'

I hear voices in this thread,
They've heard you out, like me instead
Cause they've talked to me, they've talked to me.
At this point you should know you're screwed,
You should just accept you lose
Then, come talk to me. Talk to me.

Should we raise the white flag now, or wait until this hits number one on the charts?

Just got back from the hospital. I read Ba-Bomb's post, realised the sheer hopelessness of our situation and attempted to take my own life. Can't say I won't do the same tonight.

Just got back from the hospital. I read Ba-Bomb's post, realised the sheer hopelessness of our situation and attempted to take my own life. Can't say I won't do the same tonight.

Sorry Sam, I have that effect on people. I seem to insight emotions in others they themselves don't understand.:rolleyes:

I just thought that would be kind of funny actually, kind of over the top and still catchy, kind of like a Weird Al parody.:)

Sorry Sam, I have that effect on people. I seem to insight emotions in others they themselves don't understand.:rolleyes:

I just thought that would be kind of funny actually, kind of over the top and still catchy, kind of like a Weird Al parody.:)
Never speak again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back