The David French Party

Can anyone tell me why they plan on voting for Coco? Other than saying because he is the best candidate. Why is he the best candidate? Why do the spam sections need a mod? I'm just wondering.

Coco is the best poster on this forum to have never held a moderator position. All it takes to be a mod is common sense and he has more than any of the other candidates. Nothing against any of them, hell I don't even know who else is running in this, but I feel confident in saying that Coco is better than any of them.

I'm not stroking Coco's e-cock anymore than anyone else already has. But Nate is right. Of all the people who have never held a mod spot and are still active on this site, Coco is far and away the best of them.

I've been a mod and I know that Coco will do a great job of whatever section he is given if he wins. But it goes above and beyond moderating a section. With a mod spot, you are given access to the Board Room and more responsibility when it comes to making the decisions that will affect this forum in one way or another. What's not needed in there is another yes-man.

Coco is and has always been willing to stand up to any sort of authority and will sweep through the Board Room like a breath of fresh air. If you don't think that Coco will carry that into the Board Room, then you are mistaken. The Board Room needs a character that is willing to stand up to the admins and Coco will do that. As much as I like some of the other candidates from other parties, I can't say the same for any of them.

I can't think of anyone who is better for the job. The problem is, the job isn't needed.

If mods were needed in any sections, Sly and KB would appoint them without this circus. This election is just a fun event, it doesn't provide an essential service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back