The Butcher Shop

I finally jus tgot around to starting Lucha Underground. Like literally the opening sequence just ended

It's around.

I'm gonna put it in the rotation while I'm at a computer tomorrow. I like all of these to much to get rid of them completely. All of them (except the punk & rock ones I believe) I commissioned here over the years.

"Turning into?" I'll have you know that our burial mound is already the envy of despots and warlords throughout the world.

kapu.jpg

I like tacos but I'm Leary about truck tacos.

I imagine them being like Truck stop Sushi

Nah, they're trendy as hell these days and the competition is fierce so folks keep their trucks in tip top shape. Plus, They're inspected by health inspectors just like restaurants.

Nah, they're trendy as hell these days and the competition is fierce so folks keep their trucks in tip top shape. Plus, They're inspected by health inspectors just like restaurants.
You mean legitimate food trucks. There's a ton in Portland I want to check out.

I thought you were talking about a 10 year old cooler in the back of a rusty pickup

You mean legitimate food trucks. There's a ton in Portland I want to check out.

I thought you were talking about a 10 year old cooler in the back of a rusty pickup

What?

Frank. Milenko. Whenever you feel like posting in this thread, I want you to post in this thread instead:

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?p=5378107#post5378107

Your Random thoughts/discussion (so it's all in 1 place)

You've strayed too far. Unlatch yourself from my underbelly and go.

Don't feel bad man sometimes I need a beat down (physical or verbal) to get it through my thick skull that I'm being an annoying twat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back