The Butcher Shop

You'll have to give me a little while to form one. I'm very neutral on it at the moment. I didn't watch Raw live last night, so of course a little edge was taken off of the announcement since I was able to peak first. I'm probably like a lot of people who want to get excited about the Rumble, but are tired of getting excited for the Rumble. It's rarely a good match to begin with. The gimmick doesn't draw me in because it's a diminished title that will likely land on a retread champion. It's appeal is greatly enhanced by star power, which WWE lacks right now. The booking last year was inexcusable, no matter one's opinion of Roman Reigns. The disdain for the fans and disrespect of our intelligence was galling. Basically, I'm hopeful but very cautiously.

Folks are going to be negative. This year more than ever I sympathize. "Once bitten, twice shy."

I have added another book to my collection.

The next one(s) on my to buy list is a 2 box set of Grimm Fairy Tales & Hans Christian Andersen Fairy Tales for $24.

NB mate NB. I haven't watched wrestling for like 6 months so everything is temporarily awesome again

Finally discovered NXT, why the fuck was I not watching this in 2014.

It's like that first high after rehab. From what I hear, that is.

I have added another book to my collection.

The next one(s) on my to buy list is a 2 box set of Grimm Fairy Tales & Hans Christian Andersen Fairy Tales for $24.

Definitely a worthwhile get. Not enough people appreciate or even know the pre-Disney versions of the great fairy tales. I used to read from a hardcover copy of Grimm's Fairy Tales that my parents got as part of a matched-set of children's stories which included The Wizard of Oz, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking-Glass, Peter and Wendy and other classics. They still have all of the set, and though not terribly old it may be of some value as a collection one day.

Also, this show was one of my jams back in the day:

[YOUTUBE]QswFm2rvSY8[/YOUTUBE]

lol you small minded man, did you even read the link, they may be coming eventually but that wierd thing called a fucking contract is stopping them, take your hand off your dick and fucking put your glasses on. read the link. wwe has picked up on the hype and is using it for website clicks. none of them are signed. fucking stupidity!

are you fucking stupid? like seriously, do you have a problem with common sense or are you just a naturally dumb person? wwe kills competions stars! name one that came from wcw or tna and made it big? got time for that?

vince: hey aj, heres the mop, get to work!

btw...jap
Lulz. The first time ever been flamed in a non spam thread

I appreciate you sharing, Frank, but I don't care what JUSTINMFNBEEMER says about anything, and I doubt anybody who reads this thread does either.

Oh I don't care at all except as a bit of a memorial to my first flame attack in the WWE section.

Following him in that thread I won't be surprised if Crocker gets a cell mate soon.

Edit: Never mind he got banned

You are always correct

Of crouse I am.

Oh I don't care at all except as a bit of a memorial to my first flame attack in the WWE section.

Following him in that thread I won't be surprised if Crocker gets a cell mate soon.

Edit: Never mind he got banned

I'm glad you chose to place the marker here. That was funny.

Also, habs is not only a moderator on a half-bit wrestling site. He's also an honorary member of the Cult of Kapu:

sehhslh.jpg

You can't say he didn't warn him, eh? HHF is cold as ice.

A testament to WZ's generally pretty cool userbase tbh, I mean you're kind of old guard around here and to go that long without being flamed is pretty remarkable.

The dicks are usually weeded out within a month or so
I'd say it's more the fact that in the last month I've been back I've posted more non spam than the last few years I was active.

Most people are pretty chill though.

There is no way JustinMNFBeemer is 34. Attack after attack and all because someone didn't agree. :lmao:

donald-trump.jpg

Respect, patience, decency, etc. are not traits specific to any one age group or social class. Plus you never know what's going on in somebody's life. Maybe BEEMER's girlfriend left him because he's got a little wiener. That doesn't excuse insulting the moderators and using Japanese slurs, but it does explain where that impotence and jealously of the Japanese comes from.

Your collections 01-06-2016 04:34 PM Jack-Hammer I wanted to get into collecting old books...but I'm too damn cheap

My favorite rep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back