The Butcher Shop

Should we start a campaign for Kapu to be WZ Rookie of the Year 2015, Butch? I'd think we both would be pretty good being at the head of the campaign given we're the past 2 winners of said award. What say you?

Should we start a campaign for Kapu to be WZ Rookie of the Year 2015, Butch? I'd think we both would be pretty good being at the head of the campaign given we're the past 2 winners of said award. What say you?

Of course I'm in; I've been spreading the word of Kapu for about a week now. Your endorsement's only going to help more, though. You have, ya know, been here.

Well, Here Come the Real Rookie of The Year
maxresdefault.jpg

Anyone else who wins that award for the rest of time will clearly have an asterisk next to their name Coco. We all know the truth, even if some people refuse to accept it. Some just cant handle reality.

Anyone else who wins that award for the rest of time will clearly have an asterisk next to their name Coco. We all know the truth, even if some people refuse to accept it. Some just cant handle reality.

3137708_o.gif

No wonder Coco left. He had to give his teats a rest. Usually doesn't take this long to wean, though.

Did You Know fact!

The Butcher has won WZF Rookie of the Year with the highest vote percentage ever i.e 79.31% in the history of WZF! :worship:

Only this?

It's the only thing worth remembering at the moment. Sorry.

Butcher you went and got your own Bar Room thread while I was away? Nice one.

I can embarrass and congratulate myself all in one place now!

Anyway what's shaking my peeps?

Holiday's over, so if you give it another week or two it'll be me. I should be back to looking like Mr. DeMartino from Daria by mid-March.

Literally last time I was here was the 2015 rumble reactions.

Well you certainly left on a high note. Good to see you back! I'm not even a month back yet myself. I picked right up where I left off, though. Then when that got boring I joined a cult.

How have you been?

What's your opinion on the Rumble for the Title, Butch?

I've been a bit surprised at the negativity all over the internet, given this is something that has never been done before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back