The Big Red Campaign

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
After that embarassing loss to Mick Foley last year, I feel compelled to make it a goal to get Kane to the Sweet 16 this year.

When Kane made his debut in late 1997, the man was an unstoppable monster. He ran roughshod over the entire roster his first few months, gaining victories over Mankind and Vader and was regularly destroying whole groups of superstars at once.

At WM 14 Undertaker finally delt his monsterous brother his first tangible loss, but it took 3 fucking Tombstones to do so, and Kane still had enough power to take his brother out post match.

As the years went by Kane became increasingly more human, but in 2004 he discarded his mask and once again became an unstoppable monster. Even HHH and Goldberg, who were destroying everything and everyone in their paths at the time could not beat Kane. In fact he left them lying whenever their paths crossed.... Undertaker was the only one to score a definative win over Kane at WM 20.

Years later Kane finally won a World title once again, and the Brothers pathed crossed once again, but it was Kane who would remain victorious. He holds 3 PPV consecutive victories over the Phenom... a record that the Deadman has never been able to replicate.

So this year vote for the man whose career is more pheonix-like than Jeff Hardy's, vote for the man who became the Crossface's Kryptonite, vote for the man who's championship resume covers every title except for the European and US, vote for the man who's experience covers just about every gimmick match possible, and vote for the man who impregnanted Lita... because I know that was just about every man's fantasy before Edge defiled her.

I'm in. Kane is ridic underrated and is leaving a huge legacy in the business imo.

The problem is he's too selfless to sit in the title picture dominating the main event right now. If people remember to vote based on primes, I think a bandwagon could get rolling on the big red machine. From his debut through 2001 he was dominating the federation with one of the best win/loss records kayfabe that you could hope for throughout the tournament.

In my predictions I have him to get through Roddy Piper and fall to Sting. I'd love to see him over Sting and I guess a lot depends on the gimmick. First Blood one time?

Kane will go over Regal easy and I actually think he'll upset Piper, but I can't see him beating Sting.

I'm in. Kane is ridic underrated and is leaving a huge legacy in the business imo.

The problem is he's too selfless to sit in the title picture dominating the main event right now. If people remember to vote based on primes, I think a bandwagon could get rolling on the big red machine. From his debut through 2001 he was dominating the federation with one of the best win/loss records kayfabe that you could hope for throughout the tournament.

In my predictions I have him to get through Roddy Piper and fall to Sting. I'd love to see him over Sting and I guess a lot depends on the gimmick. First Blood one time?

Keep telling yourself that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back