The Big Red Fluffy Cuddly Machine

Mr. Artistic guy

Better Off This Way
This is going to be particularly uninspiring. I was trying to think of people that I particularly wanted to see get their fair reward in this tournament and Kane was one guy that came to mind. He's been used by the WWE in all capacity for over 15 years now, consistently does well and yet never gets a good look in these tournaments. He's been an unbeatable, unfeeling monster in the past, but he's also been a sensitive, emotional guy. He is simply one of the most versatile performers WWE has ever had and is someone they have called on consistently for such a long time because he is a guarantee. A guarantee for good TV.

So once again, let hear it for Kane and push this guy as far as we can. Here, hug? Or otherwise? KANE COLLAGE ALERT!

kane_bryan_hug8crop.jpg
69.jpg
15b_dirtydeeds_kane_o2003.jpg
0_display_image.jpg
xpackane.jpg
08.jpg
Kane_RVD.png
HIAC1.jpg
litakane2.jpg
WHC_Kane_resize.jpg

It's a goal of mine every year to get Kane past the regional finals. He's made it before, but usually he goes out in the 3rd or 4th round. Will see how far he goes this year.

I have always been a fan of Kane, I will more than likely be voting for him in a few rounds, depending on who he is up against. He deserves a little run though, definitely.

Kane's a nice choice, but that OP is more of a clusterfuck than a 12-Man Tag Team match with 6 people at Ringside booked by Vince Russo.

if you are campaigning for the new KANE then no. no way he gets in. if you are campaigning for the kane we saw during the attitude era through like 2009 then yes but if after 2009 hes barney the dinosaur

if you are campaigning for the new KANE then no. no way he gets in. if you are campaigning for the kane we saw during the attitude era through like 2009 then yes but if after 2009 hes barney the dinosaur

You can campaign for whatever Kane you want, but if you're going to compete for guys purely based upon how vicious and aggressive they are then you've going to have a boring tournament and guys like Shawn Michaels, Jericho or Ricky Steamboat aren't going to prosper. Kane last year was half of perhaps the most consistently entertaining thing WWE put out. As I said, his versatility factors in heavily to my support of him

Kane's a nice choice, but that OP is more of a clusterfuck than a 12-Man Tag Team match with 6 people at Ringside booked by Vince Russo.

Somebody is envious of my collage.

So you won't be campaigning for the 2010 MITB winner, WHC Kane with a winning PPV record against the Undertaker. Interesting.

Im A Kaneanite, just saying. His promo with Rock and Hogan is one of the funniest things ive seen in wrestling. To this day nothing will get me laughing like that. He should get thru the first couple of rounds eay, but later it could be tough.

Kane has always been one of the better big men of his time considering his speed and aggression in ring and has dominated before and after the Attitude Era. If we can get him past the first few rounds and into the gimmick matches he should be fine.

He went out early against Roddy Piper last year, and that was a travesty. Hopefully something like that doesn't happen again.

Losing to one of the greatest of all time isnt a travesty.

Being Undertakers brother has hindered this guy over the long term I think, which is a shame because I think he has a consistently better body of work, I'll chuck a vote his way.

There's no shame in losing to Roddy Piper, and if I saw that tie last year I probably voted for him too. But I have some good arguments lined up that I think could push him past unexpected opponents. I don't want to be that confident, most people vote before they read any of the posts, but we'll see eh?

I am really surprised that the big man has never gone that far in this tornament before, but i'm hoping to see him get a bit further this year and after everything he has given over the years he definitely deserves it.

Ech, as passionately as you're arguing against that other Brother of Destruction v Misawa at the moment, I hope you manage to save some energy for Kane's next scrap.

Ech, as passionately as you're arguing against that other Brother of Destruction v Misawa at the moment, I hope you manage to save some energy for Kane's next scrap.

Er... well about that... I don't know if I'll be on his side. But either way, I won't feel shame if Kane wins or loses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back