[OFFICIAL] "Big Red Machine" Kane HQ

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
Yeah, I don't expect Kane to win the tournament, although he did have a great run last year, even knocking off Bret Hart as the tournament progressed. I'd be more than happy to see Kane reach the final 16 this year, and the only real problems he has in his bracket are the Rock and Curt Henning and he's more than capable of beating both.

I know that Kane does have a fan base on WZ (just like I know that their are people on the site that don't care for him)

I'll do what I can to get Kane as far as he can go

VOTE FOR THE BIG RED MACHINE IN THE WZ TOURNAMENT

I like Kane. I might just vote for him for a while. He's definitely a good underdog to push, so good idea.

I'm not sure if most people will be voting based on how entertaining a character is/was to them or how well a character is/ was built by their promotion to look. MY argument will be based off of how well the Kane character was presented and maintained in comparison to his opponents. A tough task, but I feel that I have all the information necessary to give a believable argument that could sway voters from voting for someone like the Rock or Curt Henning or another top rival in that division.

If The Twisted Life Of Kane has taught me anything, it's that Kane is crap unless he's with a super worker.

The thing is...he's not. Beefcake has a better win/loss percentage than Kane. I know this because Beefcake hardly ever lost and Kane hardly ever wins.

Hmm... I wasn't aware that pro wrestling was a legitimate sport. In that case Kane has won every major title the WWE has to offer, Beefcake? Did well to win the tag titles, a feat Kane accomplished 10 times.

Neither Beefcake or Kane has had a title run worth talking about. But at least Beefcake stole the show when he lost his belt.

In my opinion they are equal - both terrible.

And not even so terrible they were great (Warrior).

Neither Beefcake or Kane has had a title run worth talking about. But at least Beefcake stole the show when he lost his belt.

Kane must have done something right to become a former WWE Champion, even if for a day, that belt isn't just given out to anyone you know.

If we're going based on win/loss records, Earl Hebner and Michael Cole, both undefeated, are #1 seeds.

Kane is garbage. In a tournament ripe with loads of amazing SHW's and big men, Kane shouldn't have gotten a nomination. Sorry, Ech, can't back you here. Had you gotten a woman into this tournament in classic Ech fashion, you'd have a better shot.

Kane is garbage. In a tournament ripe with loads of amazing SHW's and big men, Kane shouldn't have gotten a nomination. Sorry, Ech, can't back you here. Had you gotten a woman into this tournament in classic Ech fashion, you'd have a better shot.

I didn't realize we could add Women to our lists, and over half the SHWs in your sig are garbage IC:lmao:

Bam Bam will be the only one (SHW) to get my undivided support

The only women I would advocate for the tournament would have been Trish, Lita, or Chyna and none of them would make it very far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back