The Best TNA Matches

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
A thread for what to watch when TNA gets uploaded, piece by frustrating piece, on the WWE Network.

Christopher Daniels vs. AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe, Unbreakable 2005

LAX vs. AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels, Bound For Glory 2006

Gail Kim vs. Taryn Terrell, Slammiversary XI

Any Beer Money/Motor City Machine Guns match

I'm sure there are many many matches but the ones that stuck out in my mind

Austin Aries vs AJ Styles BFG Series match in 2013

AJ Styles and Kurt Angle vs Bad Influence Slammiversary 2012

Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode Destination X 2012

Austin Aries vs Bully Ray Sacrifice 2012

Jeff Jarrett vs Kurt Angle Ultra Male Rules match Lockdown 2011

Fortune vs Immortal Lockdown 2011 (Seeing Storm and Roode legit injure Flair's shoulder is hilarious)

Christian Cage vs Jeff Jarrett Against all Odds 2006

I personally thought most of the AJ versus Kurt matches were abonimable, though they're obvious precursors to the style of wrestling that's becoming predominant in WWE, so people will probably like them.

TNAwallpaper800.gif

I'll give Revival and Alpha points for their every match not devolving into a tornado tag for no apparent reason by the end, but basically every great TNA tag match - and there were a lot - had that problem.

I remember losing complete track of the legal man several times in that era of TNA. Of course that occasionally happens in WWE too but not to nearly the same extent.

Can't remember specific matches, but I loved seeing any tag combination between LAX, America's Most Wanted, The Naturals, Triple X, MCMG. Whenever Daniels and Styles got tagging too they could go.

Bobby Lashley v. Drew Galloway — Slammiversary 2016

Absolutely second the hair/hair match between EC3 and Spud. The end is incredible.

Hardy v. Aries — Turning Point 2012

Aries v. Roode — Destination X 2012

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back