• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The best movie you have never seen.

I was just thinking about this the other day when a friend of mine revealed that he'd never actually seen the Matrix, Fight Club, or Inception. After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I got around to thinking what I haven't seen yet... I just saw the Godfather to scratch that off the list, and Momento is an amazing movie by the way.

I have actually never seen Princess Mononoke. I've always wanted to, and I know it's one of the greatest animated films of all time, but i just haven't gotten around to it yet. Soon...

Every Star War Movie besides Number 1 I've only watched parts off.I've watched them all in parts but never an entire movie at once.Number 1 was only seen because it was the end of term,we had nothing to do and we studied teh stars that term.

and Citizen Kane because thats supposed to be good according to members of this site.

You must watch that movie. This movie was all the audience who is aware of its first part so you can very well imagine that this is a good movie to watch. Besides this movie I saw the movie Kung fu panda 2 that is also a nice movie to watch. I would like to rate that movie 8/10. Now I am planning to Download Our Idiot Brother movie. Those movie lovers who just love to watch the movies like hangover 2 will surely looking forward to watch this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back