The Anti-TNA Idiocy Of Justin LaBar And Josh Isenberg

TheHitMark-SirJoseOle

A Fan Of Wrestling Not Backstage BS
It's been a while since I started a thread here, but I believe I have to say something after watching this video. It was of particular interest to me because I am going to be going to a TNA event on June 18th, in New York State and judging by the headline "TNA Breaking Promises" I thought I would check it out. After watching this video all I can say is that Justin LaBar and Josh Isenberg are a couple of self congratulatory pompous stupid yellow journalist dilettantes.

Never before have I been more incensed at such piss poor reporting. Basically they referenced the situation of the Victory Road main event or lack thereof with Sting and Jeff Hardy. I understand this is one of TNA's least greatest moments but TNA did offer to compensate individuals who ordered the PPV with a free 6 month TNA On Demand subscription. Well supposedly LaBar and Isenberg said TNA are not holding to their word on this and screwing over their customers in regards to this . From my own experience, TNA has always treated me well as a customer and I have had no problems. That is not to say that they can't make a mistake once in a while.

But you have to listen to these morons to believe the bull they are pulling on the viewers, they make this news about TNA seem epic and earth shattering but yet they offer no evidence or proof that TNA actually is screwing over their customers. On top of it that Isenberg was cracking stupid jokes the whole way in reference to the TNA "customer screwjob" you know it's all well and good that you're saying TNA is screwing customers over, but a REAL news reporter would offer some evidence, all I saw that idiot LaBar too was look at a computer screen and read off an email.

For all we know the email was probably written by some idiot looking for attention and being funny or LaBar could have written the thing himself. I am only saying this because he and Isenberg are showing me no reason to believe them.

Basically where's the smoking gun you idiots? You call yourself news reporters? Please...I don't care how bad you think TNA sucks, you guys wouldn't even be fit to replace Mike Tenay or Taz behind the announce table. Keep enjoying your little internet show and keep proving to people why you're not real newscasters but just a couple of idiot marks taking a wrestling fantasy to a whole new level....

Anyway, TNA fans chime in on this post and tell me about your experiences with ordering TNA merchandise and just as importantly the idiocy of LaBar and Isenberg, I am sure there has to be some people who can't stand these two.

Click here to watch this stupidity:Video: WHC Plans on Smackdown, TNA Breaking Promises

It's Justin LaBar and Josh Isenberg. When have they ever been a source of good reporting or entertainment? :shrug:

Just let it go dude. A couple of dudes on the internet in suits aren't worth it.

It's Justin LaBar and Josh Isenberg. When have they ever been a source of good reporting or entertainment? :shrug:

Just let it go dude. A couple of dudes on the internet in suits aren't worth it.

You're right I just recently discovered these two bozos, I rarely go to the main site and usually just jump to the forums. I just got a problem with marks bossman, I truly had no idea that they already have a less than sterling reputation, like Arnold Schwarzenegger said in Kindergarten Cop, "Thanks for the tip."

If you watched CSR for even 2 minutes, its obvious that they are WWE marks. The way they rip on TNA kinda pisses me off too cuz then they praise the predictable generic horseshit that WWE's pushing. I'm pretty sure LaBar would pleasure Vince McMahon for a janitorial job at WWE (shit, he may pleasure him just to meet him).

If you watched CSR for even 2 minutes, its obvious that they are WWE marks. The way they rip on TNA kinda pisses me off too cuz then they praise the predictable generic horseshit that WWE's pushing. I'm pretty sure LaBar would pleasure Vince McMahon for a janitorial job at WWE (shit, he may pleasure him just to meet him).

Well I watched it for the first and last time, the fact that I have had good dealings with TNA's merchandise department in the past pisses me off even more though. I mean these assholes can't even provide any proof of merit to their argument and I can't respect that at all. They are the biggest marks I have ever seen and that's saying something.

I'd love to see them tell any of the TNA talent to their face what they think of the company, I am sure it would go over really well for those two marks to do such a thing.

What's with this weird brand loyalty type thing that TNA fans have going on? Are you guys all alt accounts of Jeff Jarrett or something?

A fan sent an e-mail alledging that he hadn't received the on demand thing that TNA promised, and you're up in arms calling crying about some kind of anti-TNA conspiracy. Have you ever considered that there are plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike TNA?

What's with this weird brand loyalty type thing that TNA fans have going on? Are you guys all alt accounts of Jeff Jarrett or something?

A fan sent an e-mail alledging that he hadn't received the on demand thing that TNA promised, and you're up in arms calling crying about some kind of anti-TNA conspiracy. Have you ever considered that there are plenty of legitimate reasons to dislike TNA?

It's not brand loyalty, it's about the truth, there's no proof that this email was genuine nor was there any proof that this person who wrote the email even existed, for all we know this could very well be LaBar and Isenberg playing "fuck fuck games" with people here on the net.

I can tell by your smartass remark that you're probably a brand loyalist of wrestling yourself, but that's the thing, I'm a WRESTLING fan first and foremost and nothing more. Sure there are organizations and styles I prefer over others, but I never call myself a WWE or TNA fan first, those labels are secondary.

PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING is what I like, that's my first priority as a fan. And for the record yes there are some things about TNA that I think could be a lot better but I am not going to jump on the bandwagon of hate. It's obvious that someone like you has a major problem with that and for all I know maybe you're LaBar or Isenberg yourself, after all you accused any of us on here of being Jeff Jarrett, I am sure that I can just turn around and say the same thing to you.

LaBar just looked at a computer screen, for all we know it might not even have been an email at all, it could have been something he typed on a word document and read aloud on his "show". So I would think twice my good man before you accuse anyone on this thread of crying conspiracy, they offered no proof plain and simple that warrants suspicion.

And from my own perspective I feel I have the right to call them out on that suspicion since TNA has been cordial to me in my purchases from them before, if you read my original post you'd know that I did not outright dismiss the possibility of a fan having a customer service issue with TNA, I merely said we need more proof. And I also must add the fact that "TNA Breaking Promises" was part of the video title should also warrant me to react to LaBar and Isenberg in a less than pleasant matter. There was no question mark at the end of that phrase nor was there any real news reporting of any substance in the matter once they addressed it on Chair Shot Reality, it was just a simple case of mudslinging. Sad to say.

So if you don't really have anything positive to contribute to this topic go find someplace else please, your type doesn't belong on this thread.

I watched CSR this weekend also and i'm willing to bet that the guy who e-mailed in about this TNA thing was the same person who E-mailed Wrestlezone about going to Over the Limit and fist pumping Nunzio/Little Guido and spoke to various other WWE wrestlers and referee's etc.

It seems that Wrestlezone are just desperate for stories and are willing to report anything that's wrestling related, I could probably e-mail them saying that "I was at the Raw house show last night at Sioux Falls and after the show ended I jumped over the barrier without security spotting me and I walked backstage and I bumped into David Otunga and he told me that He and Jennifer Hudson were splitting up and he's leaving the WWE the go and play for the Tampa Bay Buccanears" and within 5 minutes it will be up on the main site

I don't have a problem with LaBar it's Isenberg that's the problem this guy tries to be funny but instead makes himself look a complete tool and this week alone he seemd to suggest that Kia Stevens (Kharma) was an idiot for getting pregnent and that the rest of the WWE Diva's were ****s, CSR is just not worth anybody's time wether your a WWE fan or TNA fan

Why exactly would they make it up, what would they have to gain? Why do you assume that people have some kind of secret agenda to make TNA look bad?

Why exactly would they make it up, what would they have to gain? Why do you assume that people have some kind of secret agenda to make TNA look bad?

I never said there was a secret agenda, all I said was prove it, they showed no proof, I mean did you actually watch the video? Do you have a frame of reference as to what I am talking about?

They went and labeled their video with part of the title including "TNA Breaking Promises" and then they go and claim that they have this email that was sent to them. Any idiot can read a bunch of bullshit behind a screen, but where's the proof? How hard is it for YOU to comprehend what I am trying to say.

They are showing no evidence that a "disgruntled fan" even sent anything in. Legitimate news people would provide some sort of proof but obviously LaBar and yes Isenberg especially don't exhibit a single bit of journalistic integrity. These two need to be taught a thing or two about informing people.

So don't go putting words into my mouth or any other poster's mouth on this forum, however I think I am wasting my time here because you went and implied facetiously that I or anyone else that questions LaBar or Isenberg as being "Jeff Jarrett" in disguise.

No one ever said anything about an anti-TNA agenda, and in my case all I have to say is "where's the proof?". I mean why would you expect anyone in their right mind to accept the fact that LaBar and Isenberg got an email just because one of them "read something" off the screen? Seriously.

Yes, there's no proof that it's a legitimate e-mail, but there's also no proof that ISN'T one. See, that's where trust comes in, imo. It's up to you to decide what you think about it, based on how you feel about TNA in general.

CSR is like a Tabloid really, some people like it, some people don't. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

These two guys are a joke. Isenberg tries too hard to be funny and even comes off as racist at times, while Labar acts as if he's some big time reporter and most of the "news from his sources" garbage he reports turns out to be 100% wrong.

-he reported that daniel bryan would NOT appear at summerslam
-he reported that 2/2/11 was Sting and NOT the Undertaker
-he reported that HHH vs Undertaker would be a streak vs career match

They dont even watch TNA yet bash the hell out of it, while they worship anything the WWE does. Lets not even get started on their joke of an angle with that Ohio wrestling promotion...

Best line i've read on these forums in a while...

SirJoseOle: "Justin LaBar and Josh Isenberg are a couple of self congratulatory pompous stupid yellow journalist dilettantes."

I'm not a 'TNA' fan or a 'WWE' fan. I like both from time to time and then get bored with both. I consider myself an 'old school' (1985-2003) wrestling fan. Anyway, love TNA or hate it, guys the OP is right here. These guys Isenberg and LaBarr are two of the worst so called 'wrestling journalists' ever. I hate to even call them journalists. They are just two douchey WWE smarks in suits posing as important people. Anybody can wear a suit, hit record on a video camera and say whatever the fuck they want. I don't know why Wrestlezone posts what they think, i'm sure there is a lot of people out there like LaBarr and Isenberg with better points of view trying to get airtime. When it comes to constructing an argument, Mark Madden does a similar thing as these two. He pulls something out of his ass that cannot be verified and is beyond exaggerated, and then destroys things like TNA based on his faulty reasoning. These two goons have no proof that TNA is screwing their customers, you can't report phony news or source lacking statements and pass it off as real, earth shattering stuff. It's basically their own personal agenda, everyone has one even TNA fans. Anyone can do what these two jackasses do and, given their platform here on wrestlezone where there are thousands of wrestling fans, they can have huge influence on wrestling fans tastes. It's sick, it's fake journalism and wrestlezone shouldn't be affiliated with it if it wants to be seen as a credible wrestling forum.

TNA is horrible!
WWE has had a factor in everything TNA does, from the wrestlers, storylines and even the name of the company. TNA need to stop focusing about what WWE do and be different, WWE don't give a damn about TNA as UFC is its main competitor. TNA is just a small company with TV time, Kurt Angle is the only talented wrestler on the show and he's getting old, 90% of the main wrestlers in TNA were apart of WWE and the only reason they are in the company is either due to not being good enough for WWE TV or by not being able to get a longer contract with WWE.

CSR on wrestlezone.com, is a great weekly show with LaBar and Isenberg who know what they are talking about, so don't bash them for replying to an e-mail by a TNA fan proving that the company doesn't back up its promise's.

everyone has an opinion but in this case, cut TNA a little slack. it isn't like this was thier original plan or anything. a problem came up, they dealt with it and tried to give something back to the fans as a sign of good will. christ, how many movies have you seen where the trailer looked great but when you went to see the movie, all the good parts were in the trailer and the movies was horrible? that is breaking promises.

if you like one company over the other, fine but be fair and talk about the good and the bad. wwe has their fair share of dumb ideas and booking ( anyone remember miz losing by dq a couple weeks back because the belt wasn't by the timekeeper when the ref went to get it?)

TNA is horrible!
WWE has had a factor in everything TNA does, from the wrestlers, storylines and even the name of the company. TNA need to stop focusing about what WWE do and be different, WWE don't give a damn about TNA as UFC is its main competitor. TNA is just a small company with TV time, Kurt Angle is the only talented wrestler on the show and he's getting old, 90% of the main wrestlers in TNA were apart of WWE and the only reason they are in the company is either due to not being good enough for WWE TV or by not being able to get a longer contract with WWE.

CSR on wrestlezone.com, is a great weekly show with LaBar and Isenberg who know what they are talking about, so don't bash them for replying to an e-mail by a TNA fan proving that the company doesn't back up its promise's.

I am gonna call bullshit on that one, they don't know what they are talking about...period. Let me ask you this, have you ever bought anything from TNA have you ever been a customer of theirs? I can bash them however the hell I damn well please because I am in a position to, if you can find a leg to stand on in this argument, you're welcome to it, but either get the point of my topic or go piss off. I'm making a statement that they are not backing up their tabloid bullshit.

So please find some better material, mark.

Let me get this straight..... Your throwing a bitch fit because of a wrestling DIRT SHEET! Well O K then. I think your issue is not with CSR, I think you suffer from a mental defect. I'm not even cracking a joke right now, you REALLY should have yourself checked out. You compared a couple of Dirt Sheet reporters to ACTUAL reporting. CSR is an Opinionated show, that has Mark MADDEN as a guest.... DO YOU REALLY THINK they are going to give TNA anything but shit? Though honestly I write my own stuff through things like EWR and make custom stuff up with the video games anymore as currently the main products are shit.

Though every blue moon I watch Raw as TNA is so ******ed it hurts my brain to attempt to watch it. I'm not a TNA hater I want them to do achieve some form of greatness. However their heads shoved so far up their collective asses they are getting nothing done. And the OP is a fan boy. ANYONE who would jump to the defense of ANY company over something as trivial as merchandise and would actually give 2 shits as to if someone was bashing them for it = fan boy.

Yes, there's no proof that it's a legitimate e-mail, but there's also no proof that ISN'T one. See, that's where trust comes in, imo. It's up to you to decide what you think about it, based on how you feel about TNA in general.

CSR is like a Tabloid really, some people like it, some people don't. If you don't like it, don't watch it.

All I am saying is that if you are going to pass yourself off as a journalist you better damned well put your money where your mouth is, like I said to one poster I never watch these two, however their comment about TNA breaking promises got my attention and I had to investigate.

TNA is horrible!
your opinion. but far from fact.

CSR on wrestlezone.com, is a great weekly show with LaBar and Isenberg who know what they are talking about,

I have watched one I repeat 1 episode of Chair Shot Reality. it was the show right after the whole 2/21/11 video.where they were claiming that Sting had signed with WWE. everything they said was bullshit. they show NOTHING ON CAMERA. witch they should have done on this individual case. and appearently they have done it again with their most resent show.

so don't bash them for replying to an e-mail by a TNA fan proving that the company doesn't back up its promise's.
where was the PROOF?????? They say it was from a TNA fan that is being screwed out of a promise...but did they call the "FAN"... did they turn the computer to show the screen to the camera?

this email could very well be just like the "emails" the raw gm sends on every Raw show....there is no email...just a SCRIPT.

unitl they start proving what they are saying they are no different than any of us on these forums. speeking with opinion and passing it off as FACT.

peace

Let me get this straight..... Your throwing a bitch fit because of a wrestling DIRT SHEET! Well O K then. I think your issue is not with CSR, I think you suffer from a mental defect. I'm not even cracking a joke right now, you REALLY should have yourself checked out. You compared a couple of Dirt Sheet reporters to ACTUAL reporting. CSR is an Opinionated show, that has Mark MADDEN as a guest.... DO YOU REALLY THINK they are going to give TNA anything but shit? Though honestly I write my own stuff through things like EWR and make custom stuff up with the video games anymore as currently the main products are shit.

Though every blue moon I watch Raw as TNA is so ******ed it hurts my brain to attempt to watch it. I'm not a TNA hater I want them to do achieve some form of greatness. However their heads shoved so far up their collective asses they are getting nothing done. And the OP is a fan boy. ANYONE who would jump to the defense of ANY company over something as trivial as merchandise and would actually give 2 shits as to if someone was bashing them for it = fan boy.

I'd love to challenge you to that one, calling me a fan boy, all I did was call out a couple of idiots that want to go and say something without substantiating it, who are you to talk? I've probably forgotten more about professional wrestling going back to the Frank Gotch and George Hackenschmidt days than you would ever even remember. If you wanna talk history I'm all for it, but you better bring your knowledge to the table because I will call you out on being so quick to call me a fan boy you fucking ******.

TNA is horrible!

YOU MUST BE SMOKING CRACK ... RIGHT ? TNA has alot of issues. I do agree and have complained. But CSR having knowledge of what they are talking about ? REALLY ? ... REALLY ?

I watched that terrible ass job of non news worthy bullshit and was mad I wasted the time to look at it. They are terrible for several reasons.

1) They never display any true journalism skills. How many legitimate wrestlers have they ever had on the show and for that matter how many real stories have they broken. NONE

2) It is all opinion. I watched them and it follows this format. Justin gives gossip and dirt , The other guy - Gives opinion of gossip and dirt. You call that news ?

3) They have no education or journalism credibility . Anyone that has ever studied knows that you always provide evidence before presenting a story because in the world of journalism, people will call you out if you report something that is wrong.

4) CSR has made so many wrong predictions and another poster has made , its crazy. If a real writer did that , he would have been fired for lack of integrity.

CSR is nothing more than the wrestling version of The National Inquirer but really they ARE NOT AS GOOD because at least TNI does break news. CSR makes wrestling fans look bad.

From our little interaction we have had it is clear we are both students of wrestling and I am a wrestling fan all together. I do NOT root for one company or the other. I enjoy both for different reasons, however there is TNA marks and WWE marks. These are the uneducated fans that don't realize that a quality Impact Wrestling program will force WWE to put on better programming for themselves. As for the video. The OP has every right to be upset over this. Wrestlezone is a pretty popular wrestling site and the two guys responsible for the videos should be more professional and not put out the vibe that Impact Wrestling is a second rate show that lies to their fans. Its terrible for the business. Why give a fan or fans who may have been on the fence about watching Impact Wrestling a stupid reason to not watch it. It was ONE lousy so called email. These two have the ability to advvertise Impact. Why bury it? I for one like having wrestling Monday, Thursday and Friday. Sure beats only two days a week. Shit Impact Wrestling to me is a quality show. These bozos are in a position to help the cause. If you want to be "reporters" be responsible at what you do. This way you help the business, not hurt it.

YOU MUST BE SMOKING CRACK ... RIGHT ? TNA has alot of issues. I do agree and have complained. But CSR having knowledge of what they are talking about ? REALLY ? ... REALLY ?

I watched that terrible ass job of non news worthy bullshit and was mad I wasted the time to look at it. They are terrible for several reasons.

1) They never display any true journalism skills. How many legitimate wrestlers have they ever had on the show and for that matter how many real stories have they broken. NONE

2) It is all opinion. I watched them and it follows this format. Justin gives gossip and dirt , The other guy - Gives opinion of gossip and dirt. You call that news ?

3) They have no education or journalism credibility . Anyone that has ever studied knows that you always provide evidence before presenting a story because in the world of journalism, people will call you out if you report something that is wrong.

4) CSR has made so many wrong predictions and another poster has made , its crazy. If a real writer did that , he would have been fired for lack of integrity.

CSR is nothing more than the wrestling version of The National Inquirer but really they ARE NOT AS GOOD because at least TNI does break news. CSR makes wrestling fans look bad.

Well said, sir. This is the thing an opinion is important, you're entitled to it, that's what our first amendment rights give us in this country. However, there has to be a line where you establish and identify your news and opinions are separate things. I know a thing or two about journalism since it was a field I was involved in before albeit for a brief time.

LaBar and Isenberg know nothing on how to present their news and how to present their opinions. By claiming that they have this disgruntled fan emailing them and not actually proving to the viewer that this email is legit is misleading and outright unscrupulous. Yes you can call me out on being a "fan boy" or you can say that I'm taking this to close to heart but in a matter like this I feel I'm within my rights to raise the bullshit flag and challenge their statements.

If any stupid idiot posters want to call me out as being a "fan boy" so be it, I'd have said the same thing about them if it was WWE they were bashing too, because I've been and am a fan of both products and have nothing but good experiences with them and on the rare occasion something goes awry both companies have accounted for their mistakes. I can't ask for much more than that as a WRESTLING FAN first and foremost because that's what I am FIRST like I had already said in other postings. It's just like if I am going to drink a bottle of Cola, I have no allegiance if Pepsi or Coke is available it's a coin toss. That's not to say that I don't from time to time have venomous things to say about both products because I tend to get carried away, however one thing I never EVER deny is that WWE is a top notch company from top to bottom in how they present themselves and they carry themselves well. I do not always thing the in ring product is the greatest but they have done a fine job in continuing their top spot in the industry. Impact Wrestling/TNA have something to offer too and while there are some things I want to see change, I still appreciate them being around and offering their own product to fans. They've been doing so for almost a decade love them or hate them, they're doing something that other outfits like World Wrestling All Stars and XWF (Jimmy Hart's old fed) could not do and that is last. That should say something whether you are an Impact fan or not.

The same can be said when it comes to owning pets, I have both Dogs and Cats and for computers I have Windows and Mac based platforms. I'm not a brand loyalist, I love it all...but be warned you call me a fan boy, you better be ready to bring heavy artillery to back up your accusations towards me. Because like the great Roddy Piper said..."Never throw rocks at a guy with a machine gun!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back