Team Canada

Joker ' Ferreira

Next Cristiano Ronaldo (w/ brains)
So I've been thinking about this for a while. Smackdown has the best canadian wrestlers in the WWE and probably in Sports Entertainment.

They have: Jericho and Edge and they can book Hart Dynasty has being canadian too. So I think they should book them together, even allowing Christian to jump in being the replacement for Edge.

Christian could work the ECW Championship match, lose it, and then replace Edge as being Jericho's partner at Night of Champions. They could go and give a huge push to both Kidd and DH Smith.

Besides, Breaking Point is coming, the event will be held in Montreal with the comeback of Shawn Michaels, wouldn't it be great to have a member of Team Canada facing Shawn Michaels? They don't need to make it Jericho vs. HBK again, give it to Kidd or DH Smith, they need the push, it would make them look legit if they were close or even beat Shawn Michaels at Breaking Point in September.

They could book this in two months, and also it would give Edge a chance to come back as a face, facing up against the anti-american gimmick that Team Canada would have, Edge could defend Canada but be against Jericho's attitudes as the team leader. Or even facing Christian as I think the whole IWC wants too.

So what do you think? Would it work? Should they do it? Is Shawn Michaels important in this equation?

eh I dont really see Shawn Michaels as a big deal in this deal but yes I have even thought of having Edge, Christian and Chris Jericho teaming up and doing the Team Canada thing and to me these three are arguably(?sp) the best wrestlers in the WWE so why not have them all get the God-Complex thinking because they are Canadian they are better than everybody? I would love it because I think these three are amazing characters. so I agree with this but personally leave the Hart Dynasty out of it they are like the second level Legacy and they just need to stay to themselves

Breaking Point just says 'MONTREAL SCREW JOB' to me, all submissions *coughSHARPSHOOTERFINISHcough*, Montreal! Well anyways, what does Shawn have to do with this? The Screw job was over a decade ago, let it go! Shawn even said sorry. I see no point opening up old scars. As far as Team Canada, sure, it could work, but these anti American, Canadian story lines have been done to death. Just sayin.

I dont think any story line that involves Christian or breaking up the Hart Dynasty in its current form would be worth it.

My reasoning for this is mainly due to the fact that the Hart Dynasty needs more time as a group to get established. So they need to stay in their current three person team to work this out.

As far as Christian goes, he sucks, and needs to stay exactly where he is on ECW to collect his easy pay check while staying unintersting, unexciting, and other wise unentertaining.

As far as Im concerned, Jericho could hold the Unifited Tag titles alone, and he would still be better than the other 3 tag teams in the WWE. Why? Because hes the best in the world at what he does, and the other 6 men havent proven themselves worthy of holding any title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back