Team Canada: Should a New One Be Created?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.J.

SmackDown! is MY Show
I been watching TNA since the beginning and they have always had a thing for factions and well well watching some old TNA PPV this weekend it got me to thinking that thebest stable TNA had was Team Canada. Now I know that they disbanded and i'm not thinking or saying that they old Team Canada should reform as Roode is doing ok but could be better on his own and well Young his too much over so no way for him. But get Petty Williams and Coach D'Amore back together to create a new Team Canada i think be good.

A new Team Canada with Coach D'Amore as the manager/coach and Petty Williams as the team capatin be a strong way to start off. Then they can get new members to the team as help get some young stars over that could use it. Since TNA has brought back Triple X i say why not Team Canada as i enjoyed the old Team Canada and i feel a new one would work in TNA now. Might not be as big as the old but be a good way to get some stars over

Thoughts on bringing back a new TEAM CANADA?

I think they should bring in a new Team Canada, their are so many great Canadian wrestlers out there, and if they did what AJ suggested and bring in Coach D'Amore & Petey Williams as the foundation then they would be off to a good start, maybe have two more members, a couple of new guys that we havn't seen in TNA, or maybe add Andrew Martin to the Stable as well, then it could be D'Amore as the Manager, Petey as the Team Captain, Martin as the Enforcer, and a couple of new up and comers as a Tag team, If TNA were able to get their hands on Teddy Hart, then this would be a great way to bring him in (I realize that is unlikely since he is signed to a WWE developmental deal, I think he is anyway), I have no idea who else they could bring in but I'm sure their are plenty of great guys out there that we havn't seen yet, that could fit in, I'd also like to see them as a face faction if possiable, at least for awhile, maybe turn LAX heel again and have a Team Canada/LAX feud

I really doubt that want Teddy Hart as he was part of the original Team Canada as he was the first captain I believe if im wrong then someone tell me. But Matin joining the group that would work as the enforcer role i can see that, but i think adding 2 to 3 new guys be perfect. I dont think there is anyone on the roster right now that i can see joining Team Canada that needs that push but there be a good group to bring and create some spots and help rise guys that need the boost. Being a part of Team Canada can help them get over but they need to have talent look at A1 he sucked.

Did A1 ever even wrestle when he was in TNA, I don't think I've ever seen him in a match during his entire TNA run, he was kinda the Batista of Team Canada, only TNA was smart enough not push him to the MAin event

Ya he wrestled he teamed with Young at times and actually faced Young at No Surrender 2006. But to my point earlier Team Canada is group that can draw instant heat and really help guys get over that need. Plus Petty isnt doing much so he could join as the leader and man I miss D'Amore awesome manager he was. Those two as the leaders of a young group i think be great.

I really doubt that want Teddy Hart as he was part of the original Team Canada as he was the first captain I believe if im wrong then someone tell me.

I won't say you are right or wrong, cause I wasn't around for the beginning of Team Canada.. but I do know that Johnny Devine was in it too. And Wikipedia claims that Teddy Hart **WAS** the original Team Captain, but I can't ever remember him being in T.N.A. & Wikipedia is editable, so can someone else confirm this is true or false, that actually has seen proof??

I fully agree with bringing back a Team Canada, regardless though. I say put Petey Williams & Johnny Devine back together, with Andrew Martin as their enforcer.. & possibly have them feud with Triple X, only for Elix Skipper to turn on Triple X & join Team Canada.. (hey, he was apart of W.C.W.'s version w/ Lance Storm)

I fully agree with bringing back a Team Canada, regardless though. I say put Petey Williams & Johnny Devine back together, with Andrew Martin as their enforcer.. & possibly have them feud with Triple X, only for Elix Skipper to turn on Triple X & join Team Canada.. (hey, he was apart of W.C.W.'s version w/ Lance Storm)

Thats not that bad of an idea as Skipper was a crucial part of Team Canada in WCW. But I think that wont happen as I think Triple X will eventually fall apart and they start taking on one another. But for the new Team Canada i say shock us and bring in two guys from the Indies that were not WWE guys to established. But knowing TNA they take guys already there to be in it.

Thanks for the mention, A.J.

The only other thing I could possibly think of would be too stupid for them to do.. & I hope they'd never do it. But, that theory is if they did reform Team Canada.. who says it has to be actual Canadians? Why not group a bunch of guys together & claim they "moved" to Canada. Like I said, I hope they don't, because thats stupid to me.. but it'd still be a thought.

On a final side note.. I was always a huge fan of the "Un-Americans," & they brought in three Canadians & a Brit. I think T.N.A. should form a group called "The United Nations," & have it be wrestlers from all over the globe. Petey Williams, (canada) Dutt, (India?) McGuinness, (U.K.) etc...

If they did reform team Canada it should be with Petey, Andrew Martin, Scott D'Amore possibly Traci Brooks And Christain Cage( petey and andrew could possibly be his goons instead of the christain collistion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back