Tdigs/Ulises Lima

Sorry X, that was the only match I've watched so far. I'll watch the rest by the end of the week. Have a few free days coming up. And yeah, don't watch much Lucha either.

Sorry I'm not on MSN much Tdigs :(

MSN messenger...it's like AIM, but it's through Microsoft.
I'll try to get on that asap.

thrilla...supposedly you had some questions about law school. Please post them again and I'll answer them.
Thanks Tdigs. I have some questions regarding the LSAT prep course.
1) What LSAT preparation course did you take?
2) When do I apply for the LSAT prep course (this summer or the start of next year)?
3) How much do these classes usually go for (I heard that the cheapest one at UCLA is over a thousand dollars)?
4) How truly useful are these classes (what do they do/go over/etc.)?

I'll try to get on that asap.

Thanks Tdigs. I have some questions regarding the LSAT prep course.
1) What LSAT preparation course did you take?

Testmasters

2) When do I apply for the LSAT prep course (this summer or the start of next year)?

Take it right before you plan on taking the LSAT. LSATs, to the best of my knowledge, are offered four times a year, in February, June, September, and December. I'd recommend doing a light courseload for your spring quarter/semester and taking the LSAT in June. Well, whatever works for you is best; I took it in September, but I wish I would've taken it in June instead (I did well, but I slacked at the beginning of the fall semester to take the test, and that fucked me up for the rest of the semester).

3) How much do these classes usually go for (I heard that the cheapest one at UCLA is over a thousand dollars)?

Probably from 1000 to 1500.

4) How truly useful are these classes (what do they do/go over/etc.)?

Part of this is on you, part of this is on the instructor. Most of the courses offered let potential clients sit in on a lecture, so I'd recommend that if you want to get a feel for each. In terms of rigor though, you aren't going to get any better than Testmasters or Powerscore.

Tdigs, The smoking hot girl in your sig is a topless DJ or something right? I think I seen something in Playboy or Maxim about her.

Tdigs, The smoking hot girl in your sig is a topless DJ or something right? I think I seen something in Playboy or Maxim about her.

Every DJ should be topless.

Yeah, her name is Niki Belucci. While I do agree with xfear that every DJ should be topless, you don't have to go topless if you're any good; Belucci sucks ass as a DJ, so, I fully understand why she does this.

Testmasters

Take it right before you plan on taking the LSAT. LSATs, to the best of my knowledge, are offered four times a year, in February, June, September, and December. I'd recommend doing a light courseload for your spring quarter/semester and taking the LSAT in June. Well, whatever works for you is best; I took it in September, but I wish I would've taken it in June instead (I did well, but I slacked at the beginning of the fall semester to take the test, and that fucked me up for the rest of the semester).

Probably from 1000 to 1500.

Part of this is on you, part of this is on the instructor. Most of the courses offered let potential clients sit in on a lecture, so I'd recommend that if you want to get a feel for each. In terms of rigor though, you aren't going to get any better than Testmasters or Powerscore.

You're a god-send Tdigs. Thanks again for the help. I'm gonna take your advice and take the LSAT in June with a light spring quarter.The counselors I've talked to give me bullshit answers sometimes so thanks for taking the time out to answer my questions.

I'm sorry for the late reply btw. The reason that I haven't been on Wrestlezone lately is because of the LSAT. I had to get a job to pay for the LSAT preparation course. I don't have $1,500 lying around and neither does my ma so I'm working for the first time in my life. If you're ever in the LA area this summer, you'll probably see me at your local mall lifting boxes and shit.

Tdigs how's life?

awesomo-bmp.jpg
?

I got a new phone and shit. I'm trying to catch up on my Puro though. What have I missed? Oh and I didn't post on WZ for a day and everyone is in a faction. What the fuck is going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back