Survivor Series: The perfect "opportunity"?

Personally i see the Miz attempting to cash in Money in the Bank on Barrett but i have a feeling Cena will make sure it doesn't happen to continue their fued till TLC and give Barrett the win with Nexus help and maybe Cena wins at the Rumble setting up a orton victory.

Also to the people who say that Miz could go to Smackdown, if you remember correctly Miz won at Money in the Bank where there were two brand exclusive matches for Money in the Bank briefcases from RAW and Smackdown, where the winner from RAW would fight for the WWE Championship and Smackdown, the World Heavyweight Championship. Miz won the RAW Match and Kane won Smackdown, which has already been cashed in and Miz can only cash in on the RAW Champion.

I simply see the following happening

Survivor Series: Cena screws orton out of the title so he could keep his job

TLC: Some senerio comes up with nexus cena & orton with Orton facing Barret in a Tables match or TLC match

Royal Rumble: Randy Orton vs Wade Barret last man standing or some type of Stip match, after the match Miz Cashes in MTIB and beats the champion, then later in the night miz enters the royal rumble and wins becoming WWE Champion and RR winner in one night, so now we see a WWE champion facing the World Heavyweight Champion at wrestlemania for a title unification

AND BAM MIZ IS THE UNIFIED WWE CHAMPION:lol:

I would mark the fuck out if something like this were to happen. Pardon the pun, but it would be fucking awesome.

Who would be the other champ in this scenario do you think though? Edge?

Since Bragging Rights I've been doubtful that the Miz will be cashing in as SS, but now that the PPV line up has been announced and he doesn't have a match, I'm inclined to think that we will try to. As people have said on here, if Barrett wins and the Miz cashes in on him, it would do a huge amount of damage to Barrett after all the momentum he's built up and he'd look like a real chump. I hope that either
a) Barrett has a contingency plan in place for the possibility of Miz cashing in
b) Miz gets put in an impromptu match during the show
c) If the Miz really does have to cash in and win, then he cashes in on Orton, as that wouldn't do much damage to anyone.

you known how the miz is the greatest nexus coach ever, according to micheal cole. what if the miz is the big picture and he comes in, winning the wwe title, elevating barret and the mest of nexus along the way, and riley, and can end/ruin cena's career, (the same john cena that origionally got miz over as a big heal) or not but a good big idea

I am calling it now, becuse of looking at all of the signs, Miz will go to cash in the MITB, but will fail, because of John Cena. Barett will win tonight, and Miz goes to cash it in after John AAs Barret, but as Miz runs in the ring, John AAs him, and lays Barretts arm over Miz, putting Barrett as Champion, John still in Nexus, and Miz vs Cena in the next few months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back