Survivor Series Elimination Game, Round 2, Match 4

So.... what are you trying to say?

Danny-Tanner-full-house-446274_320_240.jpg

You've, uh, been eliminated twice.

But maybe I'm just projecting my feelings on JGlass here.

I like you D-Man, isn't that enough.

And I didn't say it should be your sig, I said it should replace your creepy ass avatar. Get the good Doctor to resize it, put your name in the corner, and bam, whole new look for you. Also much better, considering you'll never be as smart as The Brain or as dead as Owen Hart.

I like you D-Man, isn't that enough.

Always <3

And I didn't say it should be your sig, I said it should replace your creepy ass avatar. Get the good Doctor to resize it, put your name in the corner, and bam, whole new look for you. Also much better, considering you'll never be as smart as The Brain or as dead as Owen Hart.

That's all up to Sly. We all had one shot at customer avatars and mine was submitted to Sly.

Done deal.

That's all up to Sly. We all had one shot at customer avatars and mine was submitted to Sly.

Incorrect. If you go to the edit avatar screen and scroll to the bottom, there's a custom avatar option. I haven't tried using it yet, but as far as I know it works.

Oh, you mean it's already loaded in the database? That's different then.

But it cannot be changed to insert my name into it. That would require Sly to manipulate it.

No no no, I mean it appears there's a way that you can actually use a custom avatar. I'll give it a try right now.

I am Nate, and that means I can ban you if you wanna keep getting smart with me. I mean, it wouldn't stick, but those 15 minutes you couldn't log onto Wrestlezone would be the longest 15 minutes of your life.

I'm sure he spent his time wisely by going out and buying a suit so he could return as Corporate Coco.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back