Survivor Series Elimination Game: Round Three, Match One

And once again the team of trolls advances over the team of quality posters. Damn shame.

1ikcyb.gif

You heard me, troll. Or I guess you saw what I wrote would be more accurate, but you get the general idea of what I am trying to convey.

You have to be sarcastic, right? Our team of trolls with Coco and GD and the opposite end? Why do I feel like I'm being trolled?

You have to be sarcastic, right? Our team of trolls with Coco and GD and the opposite end? Why do I feel like I'm being trolled?

Has to be the most obvious example of sarcasm I have ever seen during my time on these forums.

Sorry but it was. Look at the names involved, seems pretty obvious to me. By the way, chill out I was defending you, you're hardly a troll, nor are any of your teammates.

Now you're taking me too seriously.

However, I have been known to be somewhat of a troll now and then. I'm just not as bad at it as so many others are.

Hmm, I guess I should've realised we were fucked when most of the posters who voted regularly for us were on the opposite team, while the others who vindictively voted against us were left to. . . vindictively vote against us.

Tis' a sad day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back