Survivor Series Elimination Game, Round 3, Match 2

Travis Touchdown is just waiting for the right moment to call us all fuckheads and then chop up some bitches with his beam katana.

He's clearly involved though. I have a feeling that he helped design the plan that the "Puppet Master" has put into motion. That cavity search will have to be twice as thorough.

Doc, your references to video games and or obscure comics still elude me, but if he does indeed carry a beam katana then he could be the Puppet Master's enforcer. Definitely a suspect to look into, but we must approach with extreme caution.

Travis Touchdown is easy to kill, just attack him while he's saving his game and make sure Henry isn't around.

You don't find me funny? You don't respect me?

:shrug:

It's not my fault you're running the biggest piece of shit tournament to come through this forum since I've been here, and you pull shit out of your ass around every corner. I'm sure you're trying to make it "fun" and generate interest, but you're not, you're just making it a joke. So excuse me for trying to salvage a joke of my own out of it. I'm enjoying myself which is always my first concern, and I'm sure there's probably one or two other posters somewhere on here who find me kind of funny.

So with all due respect, blow it out your ass, and keep up the horrible work.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I've accomplished everything I wanted to do with this tournament and more. Let's see what I've done so far:

1) I've gotten TONS of participation.

2) I've gotten TONS of views.

3) I've managed to keep non-staff drama to a minimum (it is kind of amusing though that the two biggest shit stirrers so far in this game have been staff members).

4) Bonus: I've somehow managed to make you formulate a conspiracy theory that has me acting on behalf of a former moderator whom I share a mutual dislike with and whom I haven't talked to since I made a thread in the boardroom asking him to stop messaging me with his bullshit.

Also, before you criticize how someone else runs something, I'd take a look in the mirror beforehand. What exactly have you been able to do with the WZ Hall of Fame, Jglass? I think the only thing that's flopped harder than that section so far was my director's showcase. Unfortunately, that comparison is unfair on my showcase: no one knew or gave a shit about my directors (something I regrettably realized in hindsight); almost everyone here has a strong opinion on all of the wrestlers that you've put up for nomination. What's your excuse for drawing middle-of-the-road NWS numbers in a section that's supposed to discuss pro wrestling's most beloved figures?

When you actually know how to draw views on here, come and lecture me on how to run tournaments and games. Until then, keep criticizing a game that you only make more of a must-view with your attempts to crusade against it.

11 Uncle Sam
5 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
2 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
9 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
11 Sydnor
5 hatehabsforever
2 Your Friendly Neighborhood Jglass

+Leafy
-Jglass

Vote 23

1) I've gotten TONS of participation.

2) I've gotten TONS of views.

As if this has anything to do with the way you've run it. The contest would have gotten the same response if it was run by a dog. It probably would have been run better, too.

3) I've managed to keep non-staff drama to a minimum (it is kind of amusing though that the two biggest shit stirrers so far in this game have been staff members).

Coco vs. HHF, Coco vs. LSN, you and me, you and Doc, you and Nate... yeah, you haven't done that at all.

4) Bonus: I've somehow managed to make you formulate a conspiracy theory that has me acting on behalf of a former moderator whom I share a mutual dislike with and whom I haven't talked to since I made a thread in the boardroom asking him to stop messaging me with his bullshit.

Don't flatter yourself, you're nothing but a mere role player in my conspiracy theory that is far too elaborate for you to even begin to comprehend.

Also, before you criticize how someone else runs something, I'd take a look in the mirror beforehand. What exactly have you been able to do with the WZ Hall of Fame, Jglass? I think the only thing that's flopped harder than that section so far was my director's showcase. Unfortunately, that comparison is unfair on my showcase: no one knew or gave a shit about my directors (something I regrettably realized in hindsight); almost everyone here has a strong opinion on all of the wrestlers that you've put up for nomination. What's your excuse for drawing middle-of-the-road NWS numbers in a section that's supposed to discuss pro wrestling's most beloved figures?

You're criticizing me for my section? Your reign as mod as the M&T section was nothing short of pathetic, and you had all of three or four people post somewhat regularly in there. In just a couple months Dave has made the M&T section infinitely more interesting and more successful than it was under you. Furthermore, he's managed to run a wildly successful interactive competition with The Zonies.

Everything else that you've made into a "success" was set up for you. TM did the poster tournament and CM did WZFL, or whatever it's called. You just took the wheel from them when they no longer wanted to drive the car and just barely managed to keep it on the road. My short tenure as Wrestlemania mod trumps anything I've ever seen you do on this website. Doesn't mean you did some valuable stuff before I started paying attention to these types of things, but it does mean you've been useless for far longer than you'd like to think.

When you actually know how to draw views on here, come and lecture me on how to run tournaments and games.

Likewise.

Until then, keep criticizing a game that you only make more of a must-view with your attempts to crusade against it.

I'm not against the tournament, I am against the lies that surround the entire thing. When the truth is exposed the competition will again be a valid way of judging the most popular group of posters on the forum.

12 Uncle Sam
5 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
2 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
9 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
11 Sydnor
4 hatehabsforever

sam
-hhf

Vote 24

167tfg7.gif

Vote# 25

13 Uncle Sam
5 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
2 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
9 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
10 Sydnor
4 hatehabsforever

-1 for Sydnor

+1 for Sam

Vote# 26

13 Uncle Sam
6 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
2 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
9 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
10 Sydnor
3 hatehabsforever

-1 for HHF

+1 for Numbers

Back to back Jimmy Jack Snack Packs!

Vote# 27

13 Uncle Sam
6 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
1 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
9 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
10 Sydnor
3 hatehabsforever
3 Your Friendly Neighborhood Jglass

+1 for JGlass

-1 for Ryder

Vote# 28

13 Uncle Sam
6 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
2 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
9 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
10 Sydnor
3 hatehabsforever

-1 for JGlass

+1 for Ryder

Vote# 29

13 Uncle Sam
6 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
3 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
9 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
10 Sydnor
2 hatehabsforever

+FWR
-HHF (Sorry bro-diddly-oski)

Vote# 30

13 Uncle Sam
5 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
3 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
9 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
10 Sydnor
3 hatehabsforever

+Habs
-Numbers

Vote# 31

13 Uncle Sam
5 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
4 Find'er Woo'er Ryder

6 Leafy
9 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
10 Snyper
3 hatehabsforever
1 Your Friendly Neighborhood Jglass

-1 JGlass (only because we're still searching for the Truth, and we can't have SNS winning this round)

+1 Ryder, the 2nd biggest Zack Ryder mark on the forum.

Vote# 32

13 Uncle Sam
5 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
4 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
10 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
10 Snyper
3 hatehabsforever
0 Your Friendly Neighborhood Jglass

+Justin
-Jiggles -- He needs to break free from the shackles of this forced establishment and search for the truth. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE, JGLASS. RUN. RUN BEFORE THE FIND YOU.

Vote# 33

13 Uncle Sam
5 Numbers
7 Dwayne_Jason
2 Find'er Woo'er Ryder
6 Leafy
10 justinsayne

vs.

Jersey Tri-/Tetrad
11 Snyper
3 hatehabsforever

+Snyper