Super SmackDown Live Special LD

I like Ziggler. When I played SvR he was always my champion and he never ever lost, ever.

Nice Mini-feud leading into the Rumble, tho, I was half-expecting an RKO outta nowhere when Seth got ready to leave.

When Rollins asked Ziggler what he thought he had done to deserve a match with him, why didn't Ziggler just point out again that HE was the one who PINNED Rollins for the win at Survivor Series?

Seemed easier than that "I'd be scared to fight me too" bullshit.

When Rollins asked Ziggler what he thought he had done to deserve a match with him, why didn't Ziggler just point out again that HE was the one who PINNED Rollins for the win at Survivor Series?

Seemed easier than that "I'd be scared to fight me too" bullshit.

Because....reasons.

IC title vs MitB would have blown the roof off the building.

Randy returns to cost Seth the MitB case and start off their blood feud for Mania. I'd be down with that.

On the other side, Ziggler would have the MitB and the IC title also. Would be interesting for him also, and really elevate him even more.

Ascension vignette on. Can't wait till they come up.

@Papa, but this is Super Smackdown. Pull out all the stops and end it with a screw job.

SmackDown does usually have a good to decent match at least.

Not one with those kinds of ramifications.

Rollins/Ziggler is a great choice to headline this show. But that type of stipulation with no build-up would be way too far out of place for a Smackdown episode(regardless of how super it might be).

Brie somehow drags down matches she isn't even competing in. Her presence just drains the life out of segments.

That line from Cole about the new App poll right there sums up one of my biggest issues with WWE at the moment.

We have an interesting story going on with another new development but COle has to stop to plug a totally meaningless poll that hasn't been mentioned until just now and tells us something that anyone with a brain could figure out. Stop telling us about everything else you can think of to plug and talk about what's going on right in front of you.

Not one with those kinds of ramifications.

Rollins/Ziggler is a great choice to headline this show. But that type of stipulation with no build-up would be way too far out of place for a Smackdown episode(regardless of how super it might be).

They gave that match some weeks ago on the opener of Monday Night Raw and Ziggler lost. So I can't see why they wouldn't be giving it again on SmackDown, and with probably, the same result. But I gotta admit, it would be nice to see John Cena or somebody just cost Rollins the match and ence giving a big victory for Ziggler. At least to be more logical given his recent booking.

I really am enjoying this drama between The Uso/Naomi/Miz... Miz is such a good heel. He's severely underrated.

He's good as a heel no doubt. But still, he is strictly a MidCard level Superstar and as such, this current role suits him perfectly and he is doing well in it.

As for the story, it is indeed developing very well. Has me interested for sure...hope they keep it interesting going forward and doesn't just let it die out like they did the Bellas story.

He's good as a heel no doubt. But still, he is strictly a MidCard level Superstar and as such, this current role suits him perfectly and he is doing well in it.

As for the story, it is indeed developing very well. Has me interested for sure...hope they keep it interesting going forward and doesn't just let it die out like they did the Bellas story.

Miz's only fault is the fact that sometimes he's just way too sloppy in the ring, but he has all the tools to be a top star, it's not for nothing that he is indeed a former WrestleMania headliner and, at this point, a future WWE Hall of Famer. He's a good hand to have around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back