Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
i threw 100 on the bears too. Colts shouldn't have made it this far and barely won the last game by the skin of their ass hair

I know nowt about American Football but I'll go with the crowd and bet on The Chicago Bears. I think I'm addicted. What do I do when I loose all my cash?

Colts beat the Pats, who had good form coming in so I am going to go with them. 100 at 6/1 sounds good to me.

I like the idea of this section, because at least you're not down the drain for betting on something like this.

200 on the media favorite colts. Not because I like them, but because I think the refs are on their side. I happen to hate the colts with a passion, they are hurting my interest in the game..if not killed it.

How many titles have both these teams won? I gather that most fans are glad not to see the Pats in there though. I never really understood the American infatuation with the SuperBowl if their favourite team wasn't in it. Although I have heard the ads are spectacular.

150 on Colts just to give me a reason to watch Sunday... I wasn't interested and still probably won't watch but maybe I just may now...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back