SummerSlam Live Discussion

In terms of storyline, the end to the WWE title match left so many potential directions to go.

Who is Nash working for? Has HHH brought in his friend to do his dirty work? Has Del Riogone fully done the Million Dollar Man route and bought himself a mercenary to fulfil his destiny? Is it Stephanie or Vince exacting revenge on Punk or in the ultimate swerve, could it be Punk himself orchestrating a screw job to "prove" that everything he has said about a conspiracy is true? The answer to that question should throw more fuel on the Punk vs Management saga.

On top of all of that, the Dusty Finish leaves Cena with a way back into the title picture and all the match possibilities of Del Rio/Punk/Mysterio/Cena with Ricardo getting involved, the looming shadow of Nash and whoever the puppetmaster(s) might be.

I really don't want to see Christian/Orton end. This feud could go on all yea long and I'd never get sick of it.

I'd still like to know what is Stephanie's role in all of this, if any. First time she's been on TV in ages, and all of a sudden, the shit is hitting the fan. Could she be the one who hired Nash, with or without HHH or ADR's knowledge, to ensure whoever won, Cena or Punk, would be the beneficiary of a screwjob?

I havent seen the PPV yet, but was Kevin Nash referred to as Diesel or by his real name? At the Rumble he was Diesel if I remember right...

Also, was he grey, dyed black or back to his dyed blonde hair?

I feel it is appropriate:

ojnEd.png

Orton & Christian are awesome, any 2 guys that can carry a feud this long with it never getting stale & boring have a gift. Also is Cena is the Superman of wrestling, then does that make Orton The Incredible Hulk of wrestling? Don't make him angry, you wouldn't like him when he's angry....

It kinda makes sense, the filthy bottom feeding trash bag hoe that is Steph comes back & all of a sudden everyone is getting screwed left & right:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back