RAW Live Discussion, Dec. 8, 2008

Of course she set up matches and all..she's Smackdown GM. But the matches were what was great about it, Edge and Taker are two of the best in big matches..the whole stripping him of the title for injuring people using Hell's Gate and "firing" him for awhile were some of the worst parts.
And no you aren't following..I hate her, but for the wrong reasons. She isn't a good heel..she's just a bad personality that gets heat for sucking so much.

No the whole stripping him and banning the Hell's Gate is what made the feud better. She screwed him over, so people hated her for it. It made people wanna see her and edge get a beating more.

She sucks? I never heard her slip on the Mic. Or call someone by the wrong name. Adamle sucked. Not vickie. O and personality? Wtf is she suppose to have a great personality? Shes a fuckin heel.

No the whole stripping him and banning the Hell's Gate is what made the feud better. She screwed him over, so people hated her for it. It made people wanna see her and edge get a beating more.

She sucks? I never heard her slip on the Mic. Or call someone by the wrong name. Adamle sucked. Not vickie. O and personality? Wtf is she suppose to have a great personality? Shes a fuckin heel.

It focused on her to much and not on superstars themselves. And then Taker never even took her out and off television like I figured he would.

Never heard her slip? She does it like every night. I don't mean her personality..I mean she's a bad on-air personality.

Now how the hell did that get match of the year? It was a great moment as was the next night, but it wasn't even the best match of Wrestlemania much less the entire year...

God damn they are laying the heat on thick for this JBL/HBK thing. I'm definitely seeing this as a great feud, provided these two can hold up in the ring.

It focused on her to much and not on superstars themselves. And then Taker never even took her out and off television like I figured he would.

She and edge we're together more then half of the time for the promos. So to say it focused on her too much is wrong.

Never heard her slip? She does it like every night. I don't mean her personality..I mean she's a bad on-air personality.

Then please point out one of these many slips. And can you be more clear on how shes a bad on air personality? All you tell me is she sucks.

i just looked at the clock and was wondering how they were gonna fill up another hour then i remembered the champion vs champion match

Just a joke....lol

I'm getting tired of them saying that Batista and Orton are meeting for the first time ever...They have met twice since Evolution broken up but I guess WWE doesn't remember those kind of things...lol

LEgacy? What the fuck? That's not a name, that's a fuckin car. I mean what is with all of the one word names now? Priceless=Mastercard. Legacy= Subaru. What next? Original Recipe? Now wait, that's two words.

Just a joke....lol

I'm getting tired of them saying that Batista and Orton are meeting for the first time ever...They have met twice since Evolution broken up but I guess WWE doesn't remember those kind of things...lol

FUCKING THANK YOU! Some moron was in here a few weeks ago arguing with me about this being their first time. I was like they fucking faced off three times when Orton got kicked out of the group alone and a few other times after Batista left the group himself. Finally SOMEBODY was paying attention. Kid, you are in for some greeny green rep from Big Daddy tonight. lol

Sometimes i really wonder if the great Khali really says all that. And wow Jillian the voice of a goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back