SummerSlam Live Discussion

Wade Barrett aping Nigel McGuinness isn't enough to impress you, uh?

When was he aping McGuinness? I didn't notice that.

Love you too comrade. Surprised X didn't dig the DBD/Barrett match.

No I liked it, I just felt like there was just something very tiny missing to push it into *** territory for me, so I kept it at **3/4. Very solid and well worked and there was some nice work from Barrett surprisingly, but it ended a bit too early for my tastes, so it never really got a chance to kick into that high gear in my mind that separates a match from being "solid" to "good" to "great". Very minor distinction, I know, and if I watch it again who knows if I might give it ***. Staying at **3/4 for now though.

I take that back, I don't know if I fully understand honestly.

I don't think the crowd cheering for Sheamus was a result of them being smarky. If it was, why did Daniel Bryan come out to silence?

My goodness, man.

He is pointing out how stupid and hypocrtical the smark crowd is for cheering sheamus who has the exact same attributes and an even smaller moveset than cena, and then proceeding to boo the ever loving motherfuck out of cena. It proves every stereo type about those people to be true

My goodness, man.

He is pointing out how stupid and hypocrtical the smark crowd is for cheering sheamus who has the exact same attributes and an even smaller moveset than cena, and then proceeding to boo the ever loving motherfuck out of cena. It proves every stereo type about those people to be true

I see. But where were the smarks when Daniel Bryan came out?

I don't think the crowd cheering for Sheamus was a result of them being smarky. If it was, why did Daniel Bryan come out to silence?

It's the theme song. It's unbelievably shit.

because they arent actual smarks, they just try to act cool. So the DB they know is the heatless wonder of the WWE, not the real one

Word. I definitely see that angle, but for some reason I got the impression that you guys were saying that the crowd was full of internet marks. I just didn't get the correlation.

I am the single person who on forum who liked Ride of the Valkyries. Well, maybe Sam as well.

My goodness, man.

Exactly. How can you chant "You Can't Wrestle" at John Cena (mind you, the same guy who had a 5 star match from the God of the smarks), while on the same show cheer Sheamus.

Either way, they are idiots :lmao:

Exactly again. Don't get bogged down in details, just worry about the main idea. They were idiots.

Which is surprising, because if you had asked me before the show about the LA crowd, I would have said they are usually a pretty good audience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back