Strange Stories Of My Youth

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I think people know I ain't right on the head. Then again, I never had a normal life. Some weird things have happened to me that I just can't understand to this day. In the interest of entertainment, I wish to share these stories with the people.

Case #1: The Freaky White Light

My cousin was staying over for a week and it was night. Mom sent us to our bunks for the night but we stayed talking. At about 10:30pm we decided to call it a night and not risk getting yelled at by mom. Half an hour later, we're still awake but silent when this blinding white light shined though our windows. It was really f*cking bright. Mom then bursts out of her room: "For God's Sake! Go to bed and shut up! You two have been up since 6! Go to bed and be quite!" After a minute of silence in disbelief I look at my cousin in the lower buck and he goes: "What... The... Fuck!". To this day everytime we meet the topic of what was that light always comes up.

More cases coming...

Dude, aren't you 18? Technically, you're still a kid...you don't really reach young adulthood until you're around 23/24.

Yes. Thats why this case is from last Saturday.

Case #2: What Kind Of Neighborhood is this?

I walk everyday around the area for 2 hours. Where we live there's water canal the Water Company uses to transport diry water across the region. The water isn't that dirty so its livable. People fish in it catching an array of aquatic animals like fish, shrimp and crab. On the other hand the canal also carries garbage such as tires, bags, buckets, shoes... bra's? Anyway the freaky thing here is that around the canal close my house we have a neighbor who owns goats. On Saturday when I started walking he told me he lost 3 and told me to keep an eye out for them. OK. I stopped for a whole to post in the Bar Room section and then kept going deeper. An odd, terrible catch my attention and as I got closer vulture birds began to fly away from the canal. I got curious so I went to check what it was:
4t3trn.jpg

Our missing goats were lying dead and lined up in perfect form. But how? I told the owner and he was stumpt. Why would somebody kill the goats and line them up like that in a fairly noticeable place? Did somebody kill them or did they just die?

Here are some more pics of the canal. Its like a mini Amazon in my backyard:
2vklyx3.jpg

2cjblk.jpg

Thats an Iguana that just popped out of the water. I snapped the picture and was lucky to catch that.

16272hc.jpg

More cases coming...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back