My Work Stories

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
I haven't told any in a while. I think my last was kicking the bum in the face. I should catch up. I've got a few. The latest was me getting effectively banned from working on register or Drive Through. How? I guess I'm a bigger asshole than I realized. After a few customers an idiot walks in. He asks what's "today's special". I kindly point to the the sign naming and showing all the specials with the day on the bottom. Pretty straight forward. He asks again. So I point again and tell him, it's Monday (10 piece Nuggets). "I know it's Monday, but what's today's special? I felt Jesus coursing through me as I facepalmed. "The nuggets, dude!" I point to the damn sign and show him the 10 piece. Then he asks me if it was the 6 piece. The boss just pushed me aside before I could reply.

Then at drive through comes some old lady with a damn pocket dog. She wanted 2 Big Mac's 2 Mozzarella stick orders and an Angus Burger. All fresh. That means, I have to cook everything even though we have all of this cooked with only 5 minutes of age. The broad then starts demanding for the food to be made quick. That really made me boil. So I "kindly " asked if the food was for the "perra" (means female dog or bitch) or the pet sitting in the back. I got banned from working with people for it. She did get her fresh meat. As wrinkly and bumpy as the burger meal can be, it was as beautiful as a models legs next to her, that's for sure. I do hear clogged arteries help fill in wrinkles in though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back