Storyline Suggestion- What if The Undertaker had a son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what people are forgetting is that The Undertaker should of never got over the way he did, it was another early 90's cartoon and through the talent and work ethic of Calloway and some unknown factor that connected with the fans it got over and stayed over. It's a miracle that it happened again with Kane. I think by and large Paul Bearer was a big factor in it.

That aside, I just don't think that the WWE have enough faith in non-established talent to work with The Undertaker, that and the commitment and forethinking to pull off an angle like this. Remember bout a year ago when Vade Hansen, Kevin Thorne and Black Pain were set to debut against The Undertaker and it was nixed becasue they didn't have enough faith in the performers.

A gimmick isn't for life these days and a wrestler usually goes through at least one before they make it on the main roster with some success and I don't think there are many wrestlers who would want to take the risk, becasue if an angle like this fails, there's no coming back for the wrestler unless it's under a mask.

That being said, it could be an interesting angle, but I think the closest we would of got to it was Vade Hansen challenging The Undertaker as a dark cult leader.

I think this is a great idea and have thought about it myself. But the person who is chosen to do this will possibly have the hardest job in the WWE ever because firstly Undertaker has a legacy second to none also WWE creative is lacking creativity already with this storyline they're going to have trouble keeping consistency.

I know you guys would probably shun this but what about C.M Punk?

I mean if the "Straight Edge Cult" thing he is doing continues for another say 6 months for it to "kick in" he could try to create his version of "The Ministry" and keep referring to The Undertaker as "Dad" (but no-one realises who he is aiming this at)

Also with The Undertaker's real name being Mark Calloway, could he some how transform into Calloway Mark? If that makes any sense and they you can call Calloway a first name?

Also being the "Dark Outsider" Punk is he there wouldnt need to be a mass change of Punks attire (a costume and possible mask)

Leaving it to be Undertaker vs Punk in his retirement match making the angle about how they have screwed themselves out of things

Punk with titles for Taker
Taker with Punk's childhood
Making it the most random storyline ever.

I know it wouldnt catch on and most of the things you will probably shun and laugh at, but if they could do it taking bits of each scenario we have listed, they could have a good storyline going on there.

I had just thought of this in the TNA thread, but I think Matt morgan would've made a great candidate for this role. Imo, whoever took on a role like this would have to be atleast as intimidating looking as the Undertaker is, I don't think it would get oer half as well with someone that was too small for the role. I think that was one of the big reasons Kane worked, because he was kind've similar looking to UT(I know I know, they really don't look alike at all, but they have similar body types and Kane wore a mask.)

Also referencing the idea of having the Undertaker name be a title idea, I actually think that that could be pulled off. It would be different from Diesel/Ramon because those guys didn't have anything supernatural about them. It wasn't like they were THE Diesel and THE Razor Ramon, it was more like their real names or nick names, but in the beginning it WAS, THE Undertaker, something of a title, kind've like The Angel of Death, or if you read comic books The Spectre. Now that he's been around so long though, it has become much more of a name, hence the announcers just saying Undertaker or Taker, instead of THE Undertaker. However, I think it could be pulled off well, if they put enough thought into it, and it could of worked out really well if UT had gotten injured early on in his career before he became a legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back