Steel Cage Forums: A Wrestling Forum That Won't Make You Sick And Kill You

Use the word as much as you like Sly... the truth is the hypocrite is one who has defended "his" rules, yet doesn't wish to allow others to benefit from them.
You're lying again. I'm not taking you to task for posting within the rules, I'm taking you to task for your lying and hypocrisy.

You clearly don't care about those with disabilities unless you can benefit from it in some way. THAT'S what I'm saying.

you claim I admonished
Again, we can all read what you said.

if that came across that way it was not the intention
And still no apology. Hypocrite.

... but neither was his I am sure to make WrestlingMaster feel like shit right?
The point

Your head

Found a perfect picture for what is a bar fight here at WZ:

https://img00.deviantart.net/00b2/i/2007/231/6/2/******_fight_yay_by_flaming_angel115.jpg

You're lying again. I'm not taking you to task for posting within the rules, I'm taking you to task for your lying and hypocrisy.

You clearly don't care about those with disabilities unless you can benefit from it in some way. THAT'S what I'm saying.

Again, we can all read what you said.

And still no apology. Hypocrite.

The point

Your head

What did I get out of this Sly? You're acting like I woke up one day and said "I want to nuke some admin today... just cos I can..."

No... I made a legit complaint and however clever you think your little "point Head" thing the situation is as follows.

You declined to resolve a situation and told me to take it further.

The outcome was not what you wanted or expected and more than I thought was necessary.

Since then barbs have been flung on these posts and in CP.
This post was made advertising "your new place"

You decided to "put your side of the story" in this thread... I responded.
Information that one of the relevant people had a disability was suddenly introduced, and I reacted with a post that may have been strong, yet offered advice from my own experience and for which I apologized...you deem this insufficient but have not apologized to Wrestlingmaster for the original problem that led to your removal making you indeed, a hypocrite.

You are now simply using that post to deflect all blame in the entire situation from yourself and that other person, to make me seem like the unreasonable person all along. No doubt with an endgame in mind that someone gets fed up and removes me.

Hence why I say your game... and I am no longer playing. Please do enjoy your new forums.

Since then barbs have been flung on these posts and in CP.
This post was made advertising "your new place"

Fuck. Found Slyfox real identity thanks to you...

35491.jpg

You're ALL welcome.

What did I get out of this Sly?
I've already answered that. You get to feel good about yourself. You want to revel in the idea you are such a warrior for changing attitudes or whatever it is that gets you off.

Because it is clear you don't actually care.

You're acting like I woke up one day and said "I want to nuke some admin today... just cos I can..."

No... I made a legit complaint and however clever you think your little "point Head" thing the situation is as follows.

You declined to resolve a situation and told me to take it further.

The outcome was not what you wanted or expected and more than I thought was necessary.
We're not talking about that. Please pay attention. We're talking about how you claim to care about those with disabilities, but as soon as you found out about Yaz's, you essentially tried to shame him for it.

And, when it was pointed out that you did that, you didn't apologize, you essentially said "Well the standards I want to hold others to don't apply to me".

Then you constantly post various lies as well.

You decided to "put your side of the story" in this thread... I responded.
Lying again. I explained what happened, but only did so in the context of explaining why we created another forum. You responded because you're a self-righteous twit.

But then you exposed the fact you don't actually care about those with disabilities and it has been interesting to watch you twist yourself in to a pretzel to explain why it was bad for others to make fun of others in the context of disabilities but okay for you to do so.

Information that one of the relevant people had a disability was suddenly introduced, and I reacted with a post that may have been strong
Liar. This is an Internet forum and we all saw what you posted.

yet offered advice from my own experience and for which I apologized
You didn't apologize. Prefacing a statement with "Well, if you were offended by something I said that wasn't REALLY offensive", which is essentially what you said, is not an apology.

...you deem this insufficient but have not apologized to Wrestlingmaster for the original problem that led to your removal making you indeed, a hypocrite.
Again, you clearly don't understand.

I'm not calling for you to apologize to Yaz because you may have hurt his feelings. Yaz is a big kid and can take care of himself. I'm calling on you to apologize to highlight the fact you're a gigantic hypocrite whose standards for others are not standards for yourself.

This is why I keep posting the "Point -> Your head" bit.

You are now simply using that post to deflect all blame in the entire situation from yourself and that other person, to make me seem like the unreasonable person all along.
Blame for what? I've told you several times now being removed from an Administrator was basically met with an amused smile by me. Are you ever going to read anything before you respond stupidly?

No, this isn't about blame, this is about exposing the type of person you are. You're someone who regularly lies, twists his own situation whenever it is convenient and holds others to standards you don't hold yourself.

No doubt with an endgame in mind that someone gets fed up and removes me.
It's the Bar Room, stupid.

Hence why I say your game.
You say "your game" to deflect from the fact you've been exposed as a lying hypocrite who only fakes concern for those with disabilities in order to gain self-satisfaction.
Please do enjoy your new forums.
I will. And I'll enjoy these as well, just as I've enjoyed watching you twist yourself into a pretzel to explain why it is okay for you to shame those with disabilities but not others.

Fuck. Found Slyfox real identity thanks to you...

35491.jpg

You're ALL welcome.
It's funny, I'm WAAAY calmer now than I used to be.

But, every now and then, I enjoy mixing it up a bit. Exposing hypocrites happens to be one of my favorite past times on forums.

Most of the time I'm more like you saw early in this thread when I was answering your questions and Jane's questions.

One thing I can’t figure out in all of this. Why does THTRobtaylor feel the need to ride in on his white steed and be the champion of the underdog, the voice of the voiceless, the champion of those unable to speak for themselves?

If the dude who was called a “******” in the first place made a complaint to the staff here (as I think he did), was displeased with the response, and then he chose to take his grievance to the brass at Crave, I guess this would all make a minuscule more sense to me.

But as far as I can see, he’s been pretty silent in all of this. Mr. Taylor chose to butt his nose into things, which I could argue were really no concern of his in the first place. And the shit show which has followed is now going to have long term ramifications for all of us who frequent these forums. Personally, I don’t need anyone to speak on my behalf. As far as I am aware, the other guy likely doesn’t either. Why was it exactly that Taylor had to ride in on his high horse and voice his unsolicited opinion on things, to the detriment of all of us?

It's funny, I'm WAAAY calmer now than I used to be.

But, every now and then, I enjoy mixing it up a bit. Exposing hypocrites happens to be one of my favorite past times on forums.

Most of the time I'm more like you saw early in this thread when I was answering your questions and Jane's questions.

Sly, you forgot something didn't you?

Something important...

As someone has just asked about my white steed, and as exposing hypocrites is seemingly so important...

Sly, Please draw your attention to the first PM I sent you... specifically the line that says.

"As someone who works with disabled people and has a head injury myself, I take great offense at this behaviour , which has no place on ANY forums in 2018."

KB and Dias both received the exact same PM, so can verify this line was there if needed.

Yes, I care about disability because I have one too... and Sly has been aware of this since the first PM about this issue. Indeed there was a time I literally couldn't remember the word for fridge, sink or apple, for nearly 2 years I was barely able to get out of bed and even now I can't control my body at various times with Parkinsons like movements. I had to give up my dream job because of this (and the boss actually causing the injury in the first place with negligence) and was only fully cleared to even drive last year.

Yet I am now able to work with people who have disabilities to help them and have trained, taught and worked with them to help them get jobs, deal with personal issues and to go to university. Am I ever going to be 100% not close, but I am damn proud of where I am and the help I have given to others.

For much of this thread since Yaz shared his disability which I am guessing no one knew about prior, I've been accused by you Sly of "shaming a disabled person" for their views on disability and how it should be handled.

That makes me a hypocrite? Well you clearly don't get that you've been doing the exact same thing... and more to the point, you've been aware of my situation and reasons since the very first PM about this issue.

I am a liar and a hypocrite? no... I'm someone who lives with a life changing disability daily and I'm pretty damn proud of it.

No I will not accept people being dissed or called ******, but I will also not accept being told I don't care and I am a hypocrite by someone who is equally as bad and perhaps worse, as they have been aware since day one, of the issue, if not the severity.

Exposing Hypocrites? Consider yourself exposed...

One thing I can’t figure out in all of this. Why does THTRobtaylor feel the need to ride in on his white steed and be the champion of the underdog, the voice of the voiceless, the champion of those unable to speak for themselves?
Because it makes him feel good about himself.

Sly, you forgot something didn't you?

Something important...

As someone has just asked about my white steed, and as exposing hypocrites is seemingly so important...

Sly, Please draw your attention to the first PM I sent you... specifically the line that says.

"As someone who works with disabled people and has a head injury myself, I take great offense at this behaviour , which has no place on ANY forums in 2018."

KB and Dias both received the exact same PM, so can verify this line was there if needed.
No, I didn't forget it. Like I said to you about whether or not Yaz had ever told me anything, I was not going to disclose publicly what you told me privately, at least with regards to a medical condition. It's called professionalism.

Once again, I try to protect your privacy and you attack me for it. Idiot.

Yes, I care about disability because I have one too... and Sly has been aware of this since the first PM about this issue. Indeed there was a time I literally couldn't remember the word for fridge, sink or apple, for nearly 2 years I was barely able to get out of bed and even now I can't control my body at various times with Parkinsons like movements. I had to give up my dream job because of this (and the boss actually causing the injury in the first place with negligence) and was only fully cleared to even drive last year.

Yet I am now able to work with people who have disabilities to help them and have trained, taught and worked with them to help them get jobs, deal with personal issues and to go to university. Am I ever going to be 100% not close, but I am damn proud of where I am and the help I have given to others.

For much of this thread since Yaz shared his disability which I am guessing no one knew about prior, I've been accused by you Sly of "shaming a disabled person" for their views on disability and how it should be handled.

That makes me a hypocrite?
No, what makes you a hypocrite is doing the same thing you claimed to be offended at others for doing. I've explained this multiple times.

Well you clearly don't get that you've been doing the exact same thing... and more to the point, you've been aware of my situation and reasons since the very first PM about this issue.
Again, you clearly don't understand what I've been saying.

I'm saying you're a hypocrite. You claim to want to help those with disabilities, but the first time you could use someone's disability to further your own agenda by shaming them for it, you did. You're a hypocrite.

I haven't done that.

I am a liar and a hypocrite?
Yes, that's been well documented in this thread.

no... I'm someone who lives with a life changing disability daily and I'm pretty damn proud of it.
Yeah...and it makes you feel good to advocate, doesn't it? Kind of like I said?

Hypocrite.

No I will not accept people being dissed or called ******
Unless it is you the one doing it. You had no problem trying to shame Yaz after he shared his issues.

but I will also not accept being told I don't care
You don't care about them, you care about how you can use them to make you feel good.

Oh, and you STILL haven't apologized to him, even though you wanted us to apologize (and I didn't even say anything to the other poster).

and I am a hypocrite by someone who is equally as bad and perhaps worse, as they have been aware since day one, of the issue, if not the severity.

Exposing Hypocrites? Consider yourself exposed...
...what hypocrisy do you think you exposed? I already told you I wasn't interceding on Yaz's behalf, that he was a big boy and could take care of himself. I told you I was pointing out YOUR hypocrisy and that you only care about those using disabilities as insults if you're not the one doing it. If you're the one doing it, it is completely fine and you won't apologize for it.

Seriously, you're ridiculous.

No, I didn't forget it. Like I said to you about whether or not Yaz had ever told me anything, I was not going to disclose publicly what you told me privately. It's called professionalism.

Once again, I try to protect your privacy and you attack me for it. Idiot.

No, what makes you a hypocrite is doing the same thing you claimed to be offended at others for doing. I've explained this multiple times.

Again, you clearly don't understand what I've been saying.

I'm saying you're a hypocrite. You claim to want to help those with disabilities, but the first time you could use someone's disability to further your own agenda by shaming them for it, you did. You're a hypocrite.

I haven't done that.

Yes, that's been well documented in this thread.

Yeah...and it makes you feel good to advocate, doesn't it? Kind of like I said?

Hypocrite.

Unless it is you the one doing it. You had no problem trying to shame Yaz after he shared his issues.

You don't care about them, you care about how you can use them to make you feel good.

Oh, and you STILL haven't apologized to him, even though you wanted us to apologize (and I didn't even say anything to the other poster).

...what hypocrisy do you think you exposed? I already told you I wasn't interceding on Yaz's behalf, that he was a big boy and could take care of himself. I told you I was pointing out YOUR hypocrisy and that you only care about those using disabilities as insults if you're not the one doing it. If you're the one doing it, it is completely fine and you won't apologize for it.

Seriously, you're ridiculous.

If I'm ridiculous, then you are truly lost...

You've "shamed me" since the beginning, terms like "snowflake"... disrespectful tone... accusing of agendas, long before Yaz mentioned a thing... if you knew and did that regardless of saying publicly I had a disability, then you are as bad as you claim I am... if you don't see it... then you truly are blind or willfully ignorant.

If I'm ridiculous, then you are truly lost...
I know you are, but what am I?

:rolleyes:

You've "shamed me" since the beginning
I didn't even use your name or reference you in any way. You chose to post in this thread and you chose to identify yourself as the one who went to Crave. You did that, not me.

terms like "snowflake"
You brought that term up, not me. Do I need to post your second PM to me to prove it?

... disrespectful tone...
Says the person who responded to my completely professional PM by threatening to have me removed as Administrator...

accusing of agendas
And I was right, was I not?

if you knew and did that regardless of saying publicly I had a disability, then you are as bad as you claim I am... if you don't see it... then you truly are blind or willfully ignorant.
That doesn't make any sense. What was it you said earlier?

but we all have to take responsibility... disability doesn't get people a pass.

Amazing how, once again, that standard only seems to apply to others.

And, again, as I've told you multiple times, I wasn't defending Yaz, but pointing out your hypocrisy.

I never said "got a pass..." I apologized if offence was caused, again to the level I was prepared to... if that is not accepted by Yaz that is his call to make, not yours.

That matter is closed indeed it's clear anything I say would be twisted by you anyway.

If Yaz wishes to PM me he is free to... but no, you don't get to demand apologies for something you are as guilty of yourself nor admonish people for double standards or hypocrisy when you are clearly displaying them yourself.

Whether I used the term Snowflake first or not is immaterial, as is whether you named me in posts... you knew I'd likely see them and know who was being talked about in this and other threads and your tone even in the original response is at the end of the day what got you fired.

You were and continue to be disrespectful, dismissive for want of a better term smug and that simply got seen through by someone outside the bubble of the forums. I'd have much rather none of this happened at all but it did. Yaz takes responsibility for his part as do I disability or not... as do you for your continuing what should be a closed matter.

I never said "got a pass..." I apologized if offence was caused,
That's not an apology. You defended what you said and then basically are saying "Well, I didn't say anything wrong, but if Yaz took it that way then..."

That's not an apology. Like I told you, words matter.

I'll make you a deal. You offer a legitimate apology to Yaz, apologizing for what you actually did, without qualifications, and I'll let you have the last word.
Whether I used the term Snowflake first or not is immaterial
Uh, you brought it up, not me. Both in the PM and then in this thread. If it is immaterial, why do you keep talking about it?
as do you for your continuing what should be a closed matter.
You interjected yourself into this thread. You replied to me, not the other way around. You identified yourself as "user". I didn't continue anything, YOU did. And then after that, you have since attacked me for protecting your privacy on two different occasions, tried to shame Yaz for his disability and shown yourself as someone who thinks standards only apply to others.

And yet, here I am giving you the option to have the last word. Offer a legitimate apology to Yaz, not some half hearted one where you place so many conditions on it that it no longer becomes sincere....you do that and you can have the last word.

So the question is...what do you really believe?

I never said "got a pass..." I apologized if offence was caused, again to the level I was prepared to... if that is not accepted by Yaz that is his call to make, not yours.

That matter is closed indeed it's clear anything I say would be twisted by you anyway.

If Yaz wishes to PM me he is free to... but no, you don't get to demand apologies for something you are as guilty of yourself nor admonish people for double standards or hypocrisy when you are clearly displaying them yourself.

Whether I used the term Snowflake first or not is immaterial, as is whether you named me in posts... you knew I'd likely see them and know who was being talked about in this and other threads and your tone even in the original response is at the end of the day what got you fired.

You were and continue to be disrespectful, dismissive for want of a better term smug and that simply got seen through by someone outside the bubble of the forums. I'd have much rather none of this happened at all but it did. Yaz takes responsibility for his part as do I disability or not... as do you for your continuing what should be a closed matter.

You called him out for using it but then say it doesn't matter that you used it then say you're not a hypocrite or something.

Let me put this to you, politely as I can.

Yaz, and by extension Sly, are not asking for a apology, or at least, not with sincerity. They are trying to spell out to you how it feels to have the shoe on the other foot.

You have:
1: Gotten an adminstrator demoted who has dedicated 8 years to his position, and has supported the site both technically and financially.
2: Gotten a moderator demoted who has dedicated 7 years to WZCW, and also moderated several other sections of the forum.
3: Established a rapport with Nick Hausman, the owner of Crave, something even Sly, KB and past admins have struggled to accomplish.

That's a pretty big accomplishment, taking subjectivity out of the equation. More than a lot of users can say on here. But now you want:

4: An apology from Yaz and Sly, after they have been demoted without warning due to your actions.

Do you not think you're pushing your luck just a bit with number four here? Especially considering how much these forums mean to Yaz and Sly?

That's not an apology. You defended what you said and then basically are saying "Well, I didn't say anythign wrong, but if Yaz took it that way then..."

That's not an apology. Like I told you, words matter.

I'll make you a deal. You offer a legitimate apology to Yaz, apologizing for what you actually did, without qualifications, and I'll let you have the last word.
Uh, you brought it up, not me. Both in the PM and then in this thread. If it is immaterial, why do you keep talking about it?
You interjected yourself into this thread. You replied to me, not the other way around. You identified yourself as "user". I didn't continue anything, YOU did. And then after that, you have since attacked me for protecting your privacy on two different occasions, tried to shame Yaz for his disability and shown yourself as someone who thinks standards only apply to others.

And yet, here I am giving you the option to have the last word. Offer a legitimate apology to Yaz, not some half hearted one where you place so many conditions on it that it no longer becomes sincere....you do that and you can have the last word.

So the question is...what do you really believe?

Declined... until you apologise to Wrestlingmaster55 unreservedly... at minimum, Yaz probably should too and that's before my apology comes.

Admit it or not but you have equally attacked me for making the complaint you told me to make, shamed me for my opinions and shown yourself as someone who thinks standards only apply to others. At worst we're as bad as each other... but ultimately, you're not in a position to decide through your own doing.

"The last word" doesn't matter that much in this... at the end of the day, this is a lose/lose... I may have chosen wording poorly in one post, but I at least tried to offer some practical advice... that is a lose for me and I will learn from it.

Your lose is that even now, your attempt to be "superior" is falling flat, you are not this "clever" individual with an answer for everything.

You can't even admit this situation came about because you handled a situation incorrectly which cost a role that you had for years... Was it arrogance? did you genuinely believe no one from Crave would ever challenge you? You've certainly not learned a bloody thing from it which bodes well for your new venture.

I can speak to Yaz about my HONEST views on the situation if he wishes, but that won't be done here... I won't dance to your tune...

Declined... until you apologise to Wrestlingmaster55 unreservedly... at minimum, Yaz probably should too and that's before my apology comes.
Then it is clear you don't actually believe the things you say and are only using them to further your own agenda for the sake of your ego. If you genuinely believed the things you say, then you would apologize for your comments, regardless of what anyone else does.

Like I said, hypocrite and liar. Have a great day.

He's asking someone to apologize for something they didn't do?

I didn't smoke enough for this shit.

Let me put this to you, politely as I can.

Yaz, and by extension Sly, are not asking for a apology, or at least, not with sincerity. They are trying to spell out to you how it feels to have the shoe on the other foot.

You have:
1: Gotten an adminstrator demoted who has dedicated 8 years to his position, and has supported the site both technically and financially.
2: Gotten a moderator demoted who has dedicated 7 years to WZCW, and also moderated several other sections of the forum.
3: Established a rapport with Nick Hausman, the owner of Crave, something even Sly, KB and past admins have struggled to accomplish.

That's a pretty big accomplishment, taking subjectivity out of the equation. More than a lot of users can say on here. But now you want:

4: An apology from Yaz and Sly, after they have been demoted without warning due to your actions.

Do you not think you're pushing your luck just a bit with number four here? Especially considering how much these forums mean to Yaz and Sly?

Incorrect - Yaz got himself reported for his behavior... Sly declined to act and advised me to take it further if I wasn't happy... I did so and action was taken.

Hausman is the misnomer, I don't think he had a choice... I think he was told by Crave... I have no "rapport", we're not in contact since... the matter was resolved. end from his point of view and mine.

There is no conspiracy, no plan, I made a complaint, he was the one who answered. That they were not properly informed is between them and WZ/Crave... I don't make their policy, I just asked how the response I got and the original insults from Yaz fit with them... again, I can't be blamed on HOW they answered nor for asking the questions.

They got themselves removed with their choice of behavior and how they handled the situation... indeed how Sly continues to handle the situation shows this. Did I mention it could happen, yes... not as a threat but because the media landscape has moved on from when Sly wrote his rules... if as he stated, no one had bothered him from Crave in 8 years, then you can guarantee THEIR policies had changed in that time, even if his hadn't.

Ultimately, Sly chose to take a punt... let him send an email and he bet they wouldn't do anything rather than fix the problem... they did more than anyone expected...quickly. Again, not my fault...nor my problem.

Asking for an apology to the poor sod who was abused at the start? damn right, that should have happened immediately but they don't see it as they did wrong... so it wouldn't be sincere even if it came...

I can live without one for me, but I won't accept being called for behavior that Sly continues to display himself.

However important the forums are/were to them... it wasn't reflected in their behavior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back