Sonjay Dutt Tapped to Replace JB on Color Commentary

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
As we heard last night, and has been made official, Sonjay Dutt is Impact Wrestling's new color commentator in the wake of Jeremy Borash's exit to WWE.

I rather enjoyed him. He's got the right cadence for the booth and seems to have good chemistry with Matthews. The two were trading light barbs and engaging with one another quite well, I thought.

Yeah I liked him too. He has a good, firm voice and sounded intelligent while still having fun at the same time. You don't get that combination too often.

Good for Duty. I heard from watching some highlights and he was rather quite good at it. I hope Impact tries to keep the commentators under control and not being annoying like the WWE's commentators are. Those two have the better chemistry than Mathews/Pope had for sure. Even better than JB/Matthews to be honest.

I kinda like what i've heard from these 2 so far and while i feel this was a quick fix because of the Borash situation, they made a pretty decent team for the time being.

Pope left months ago. I don't recall why, but from what I remember his contract simply wasn't renewed. He was replaced by JB, who handled the duties until recently when he accepted a gig with WWE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back