Smackdown LD - All dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely sure where they're going with The Shield now.....

They're being marginalized, as is standard in WWE. It's part of the reason I scaled back my hopes for the Wyatt Family. WWE won't let anything live up to its potential because everything has to be relatively interchangeable. The Shield has to look like The Usos can beat them, so rather than improving The Usos, they scale back The Shield.

Not entirely sure where they're going with The Shield now.....

They never really had an obvious plan for them. They were initially brought up to keep Ryback from getting the title off of Punk, but after that program was done they really didn't have anything going on. The extent of their storylines was 'The Shield is Undefeated!' and that's it. Once that part of their character is gone you need to think up something with depth for them to do and the WWE writing team is just incapable of doing that.

They're being marginalized, as is standard in WWE. It's part of the reason I scaled back my hopes for the Wyatt Family. WWE won't let anything live up to its potential because everything has to be relatively interchangeable. The Shield has to look like The Usos can beat them, so rather than improving The Usos, they scale back The Shield.

It's unfortunate. I understood the first loss a bit more as it was more of a stacked team with an incredibly hot (in terms of crowd response) Daniel Bryan going on an absolute rampage.

But having them lose to the Usos and Christian just made them lose so much credibility. I know they want to make the Usos look stronger going into MITB but given how the Usos have been booked for so long.....there really should have been another way to do it. I don't know about anyone else but at least for me, The Shield just lost so much steam with that loss.

As you said, it's causing a bit of doubt for the Wyatts when they debut. The Shield is just floating around without any real direction and it's unfortunate with as talented as they are =\

In Teddy's mind, the MiTB match is really The Rhodes Scholars vs. Dean Ambrose, Jack Swagger, Antonio Cesaro, Fandango & Wade Barrett in a 2-on-5 Ladder match.

Good show, but it's a shame Alberto can't have a fiesta without some kind of brawl ensuing. He should probably stop throwing parties in the ring. Sends the wrong message.

I think Ziggler not getting on the mic and just attacking Ziggler is doing wonders for him, loved the final segment. I was one of the few who didn't have any problems with face ADR but he's much better as a heel.

The Smackdown MITB looks really disappointing, Ambrose is the only reasonable selection.

I could get behind this Usos/Shield feud if booked properly, or as properly as a tag team feud can be booked in this time period.

That Dublin street fight was one of the most hilariously racist things WWE has ever done.

She really doesn't have much of a figure. If it weren't for the implants she'd be cute face on a manly body.

As a former bodybuilder, you know she knows how to trim some fat. I'm surprised she doesn't shed a few pounds to give her a more toned look. By no means am I saying she's fat. I'm just saying she might look better by lowering her bodyfat % a few points.

As a former bodybuilder, you know she knows how to trim some fat. I'm surprised she doesn't shed a few pounds to give her a more toned look. By no means am I saying she's fat. I'm just saying she might look better by lowering her bodyfat % a few points.

She might. I may be overly harsh to her, but I just find her body shape to be weird and unattractive. Kudos to her plastic surgeon, though. No better way to make a great Raw even better than to throw in a boob.

She might. I may be overly harsh to her, but I just find her body shape to be weird and unattractive. Kudos to her plastic surgeon, though. No better way to make a great Raw even better than to throw in a boob.

I think she's attractive but for some reason she just didn't look good in those shorts.

There's some very revealing pictures of her out there. I wouldn't give any kudos to her plastic surgeon after seeing those.

I invite all of you to be fucking serious. You would drag your balls through broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie. Just like all the other divas / knockouts.

I invite all of you to be fucking serious. You would drag your balls through broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie. Just like all the other divas / knockouts.

I can seriously say I wouldn't. I'd say that under oath, hooked up to a polygraph, with a gun to my head. She's not my type. Cute face, great rack, but her body shape isn't my type. I'm too old, been around too much, and had enough relationships to know what I like and what I want. She's neither.

Now, if you just walk that back a few thousand notches and just say, "Dr., you know you'd have sex with her if she offered," I might acquiesce, but I wouldn't go seeking out her company.

I have to agree with Dr. here. Except I wouldn't even do it if she offered for reason 1.

1) I refuse to sleep with any woman who has lips tattooed on her ass. For some reason I see it as enormously trashy and a huge turnoff.
2) In one word why you're wrong that we'd sleep with any Diva/Knockout: Kong.
3) You forget that not everyone on here is a pubescent little kid who'd screw a hole in the ground if the dirt was molded properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back