Smackdown LD - All dates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
Since the participation doesnt warrant a weekly edition.

Axel shouldnt be so stoic in his promos. Should be more boisterous, like his pops.

I was just about to make an LD with the subtitle being "Tag Match, Playa".

Watching the MizTV segment right now and Teddy just booked his 1 billionth tag team main event. It cracks me up everytime though.

See, now in the olden days, when the WWE wasnt fucking stupid, this would end in a victory by Cesaro by way of Sandow interefering.

Zero chance. Brogue kick, followed by a twelve count pin.

Not a big Sheamus fan, but when's in the ring with somebody who gets physical with him, he responds in kind. Cesaro's offense is definitely one of my favorites right now. Good match so far. I like JBL's assessment of "they could've had this match in a phone booth."

Hmmm. THem using Dan Bryan to persue the WHC for a while would raise everyone involved's profile, as well as the titles. Memories harken back to the IC tite Vs US title math they had at Bragging Rights a few years back (which was a fucking barn-burner)

Hmmm. THem using Dan Bryan to persue the WHC for a while would raise everyone involved's profile, as well as the titles. Memories harken back to the IC tite Vs US title math they had at Bragging Rights a few years back (which was a fucking barn-burner)

That would violate the clause in John Cena's contract where a guy who catches fire has to turn heel and be fed to him.

Speaking of Cena, when's he going to be in a sequel to one of his movies? Can't wait for Legendary 2 starring Sheamus.

Love these vignettes, but I've decided to significantly scale back my expectations of the Wyatt Family. WWE won't use them the way I'd want.

Love these vignettes, but I've decided to significantly scale back my expectations of the Wyatt Family. WWE won't use them the way I'd want.

I feel mostly the same way. The Wyatt Family is one of the best things going on in the WWE system today, though -- I'd be elated if they got a nice push and didn't get watered down.

Sidenote: Daniel Bryan is amazing. The pop for him tagging in just now was spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back