G1 Climax 25 All Days LD

By the way, Elgin got his first two points in the G1 by Nakamura forfeiting. Strangely he's going to continue on despite his injury, which makes me think he was intended to win and they're going to rejigger the points to make it so he can comeback on a tear with low numbers all around.

Next up is Yuji Nagata vs. Yujiro Takahashi. I feel like Takahashi should win as the younger man, but even at his age and wear and tear Nagata gets a far better reaction and is a better wrestlers. It's like the Japanese version of Kurt Angle vs. the Miz, to some extent.

Takahashi wins, but no Mao by his side, only Cody Hall.

Bit of trivia, both Yujiro & Nagata have an amateur wrestling background, coming from same Uni (Nippon Sports Science U).

Goto beat Honma, as expected. Fun match, though Goto is the epitomy of a good wrestler with a great look that just doesn't connect as much as he should with the crowd.

Ishii-Anderson right now, and Ishii is taking a pounding.

Anderson, you don't challenge Ishii to give you a forearm! What's next, a Flair top-rope?

Delirious is at the G1 climax finals and just announced a show in Japan next year, I assume it is in conjunction with New Japan, but that is pretty fucking big

CMh55xiUwAAiN2O.jpg

Delirious is at the G1 climax finals and just announced a show in Japan next year, I assume it is in conjunction with New Japan, but that is pretty fucking big

Meh. I'm more in awe of Muta and Chono showing up to do guest commentary. Plus Okada looking to retire Genchiro Tenryu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back