Slyfox696 Presents: The "How Would I Kill You" game

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I'm going to put my name in every thread I start from now on, I do believe. Apparently it makes me narcissistic and full of myself. I wasn't before, so I want to be now. This game is inspired by xfear.

The game is pretty simple. You post in this thread you wish to be a participant, and when I get around to it, I will tell you how I would kill you. Of course, I would never really kill anyone, so people have nothing to worry about, it's all for fun. Some could speculate the more humane the killing the more I like you, but I wouldn't necessarily subscribe to that opinion.

Let us begin.

huh.jpg

How did you go from narcissistic to a pretend serial killer in that conversation exactly?

I'm hoping for an empathetic death.
I would offer to take you skydiving. I would pay for the lessons. Help you purchase the necessary equipment. Talk you into going. Build you up telling you how much fun it is. We'd get on the plane, flying thousands of feet in the air, the world a blur beneath us.

Then I'd pull out my gun and shoot you.

Arsenic in your food.

How did you go from narcissistic to a pretend serial killer in that conversation exactly?
I'm Slyfox696, I'm capable of anything.

I'd plant you in a hedgerow, neck extended, and then trim the hedge as well as your neck. I'm sure blood has nutrients good for plants, right?

Sounds like some modest entertainment. Shoot. Possibly literally - Oh ho ho.
I'd burn you at the stake. After all, your words on these forums make people consider you a heretic, do they not?

I'd burn you at the stake. After all, your words on these forums make people consider you a heretic, do they not?

Pretty much.

If I had to pick a way to go that's be quite high on my list. Something public and impressive.

I'd strip you naked, and strap you down to a couch with an open hole in the seat cushion for your penis. I'd tie a weight to your penis underneath the couch, stretch it out. I'd then run a chainsaw underneath the couch.

I'd put you in a box full of angry killer bees. I'd shake the box violently.

I always enjoy being killed hypothetically.
stock-photo-road-roller-on-the-old-highway-untill-a-big-strom-approaching-39665497.jpg

Interested. How do I die, Mr. Morgan?
Death by alcohol poisoning. Too much alcohol.

I'm Slyfox696, I'm capable of anything.

I'd plant you in a hedgerow, neck extended, and then trim the hedge as well as your neck. I'm sure blood has nutrients good for plants, right?

That's actually pretty mellow given you were beating Armbar to death and ripping out Cardinal's nipples. That's either a sign of mercy or indifference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back