WZCW Presents: Celebrity Minigolf Tournament [Kingdom Come V Promotional]

Kermit

the Frog
35aq3hw.png

Hello everyone,

You may or may not know that WZCW, Wrestlezone forum's E-fed, is on the cusp of presenting the fifth anniversary of Kingdom Come V (our version of Wrestlemania). In hopes of generating outside interest, we have to decided to host a "celebrity" mini-golf tournament that will be held over the next week in the Bar Room. Several WZCW members will be representing their characters as the three round minigolf tournament occurs.
----------------------------------------------------------------​

Here are the characters and their forum handlers (you might recognize a few):

Final call for anyone else:

James Howard (Shotaro)
Jimmy Flynn (MMSoldier)
Saboteur (JGlass)
Krypto (Sexual Dynamite)
Thrash (Try Hard)
The Angel (FWR)
Grizzly Bob (Bear Hug)
Celeste Crimson (Echelon)
Dr. Zeus (Dr. Zeus)
Alex Bowen (Uncle Phatso)
Titus (Lee)
Sandy Desserts (FalKon)

Want to know more about the characters? Check out this spoiler tag:

We want you, the non-fed members to join in on this tournament. It'll require very little activity and will be a fun way to kill time.

How does it work?

The minigolf tournament will be a 3 round event. Each round will have a 2-3 day time period (all depending on the activity from the users). We will use this game to play each round: PLAY HERE

What will be required from you to participate?

10-15 minutes top every 2-3 days! That's right. All you have to do is play one game on the minigolf game website provided in this thread. You will then take a screenshot of your score and send it to me via PM. Then, you just wait for the deadline to finish or for everyone else to finish up their games.

What is the purpose?

Fun? Kill time? :shrug:

What is the prize?

Bragging rights and a shout-out during the show.

:The Rules:​

1. This game will be operating on the honor code as I obviously cannot oversee every game of minigolf you play. However, I ask that everyone competes honestly so that we can have a fair winner. Besides, what is the point of cheating? What does that honestly do for you?

2. Before the tournament officially begins you are allowed to practice as much as you want. However, once the tournament begins I ask that you follow the strict rules about the number of games you can play.

3. You must submit the very first game you play after the round has been announced to officially begin. Also, the screen shot must be a full one so that it can capture the time and date at the bottom of the screen. No do-overs. One game of 18 holes and then send me the screenshot.

4. The forum member with the lowest combined score of the three rounds wins the tournament.

5. If you fail to turn in your scores during any round, you will be pulled from the tournament.

So, if you want to join, post here. Registration will be cut off at 10:00PM (Central) tonight and the 1st round will officially begin.

Cheers!

2 Days each round, but it will go quicker if everyone can turn in their scorecards ahead of time. Seeing as games only take 5-10 minutes I hoping it will go quickly.

Thrash will have completed his round within the next 12 hours!

Word is he's bought some new threads just for the occasion!

Blade is standing by to take bets.

Titus is 2/1 to win the whole thing, 5/1 that Saboteur can't sink his putts due to the fact that he's using tennis balls because they "seemed easier to hit at the time", and 8/1that Alex Bowen tries to hit someone with his golf club, but manages to restrain himself..

All gathered bets then be stolen and given to the homeless. But hey, it's for a good cause.

In fact, if you don't place a bet, you're a terrible person.

Happy golfing!

I've played 2 rounds so far and the best game I've done is a 39. Since the par of the course is 49 that's -10 in real golf bitches.

38 is the best I can do. I usually average at least 3 holes in ones even if I play like shit.

I just got 36. How the hell I managed that I don't know but I had a couple holes where the ball ended up bouncing off the walls for a hole in one.

Too bad i'm not even in this.

Uncle Phatso said:
No flash on my phone...

You don't need a phone to play golf, it'll just get smashed against the ball. What y'all want is one of my home-whittled golf clubs. Headin' on over to the putt-putt course right now, actually...

Okay, so after removing this lovely bit of malware called MaggniPic, I'm finally able to get swinging, YEE-HAW!

Nope, my laptop won't oblige me, no matter how many times I call it a motherfucker. I'll find some pc with a connection tonight...

Alright fellas, 10PM was the cut off and it appears that the WZCW crew will be going it alone, but we will still go at it. I need everyone participating to send me a screenshot through PM of their first game from this point forward. One try only as soon as you see this message. Cut off time is Saturday (July 20th, 2013) at 10:00pm Central Time. If you already sent me a PM with your score after 10PM last night then you are fine.

After some initial drama when Saboteur refused to play unless he got to use an orange ball (which the course did not seem to keep in stock), he played through the course with little incident, though he did scream a few interesting words during the 17th hole.

Screenshot2013-07-19at105120AM_zpsefbd4b40.png

screenprint_zpsda51c4f2.png

The funny thing is during practice hole 13 was usually a hole in one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back