[Slammiversary] Abyss (C) vs Kaz vs Kendrick [X-Division Championship]

Joe's Gonna Kill You

The Hunt is On
slamm2ab.jpg

Announced on iMPACT Wrestling tonight
Keep all discussion in here

Match could be decent actually given the talents of Kaz and Kendrick, so long as they plan it out right. Abyss will probably retain to prolong the Abyss vs. the X-Division feud. This will probably end up surprising me actually as Kaz and Kendrick are great and can bump for all of Abyss's stuff like madmen. I sincerely hope they don't actually rename the title the "Xtreme Title" like Abyss was claiming on Impact tonight though.

i definitely hope to see abyss get attacked by kaz and kendrick like a swarm of bees on honey. This angle is a little ridiculous and now abyss is reading some chinese philosopher. i just dont get it. Abyss is just goofy anymore and it seems like his gimmick changes once every three months. (im getting off topic) but anyway. i can see this storyline going on for awhile tho. i cant see kaz and kendrick doing the whole "greedy i want the belt..no I want the belt" deal. hopefully they set up a good plan, execute it and take back that title from the shitabyss.

I think that this is going to be a Very Good match and I'm really looking forward to it. Kaz and Kendrick had an excellent TV match two weeks and add in Abyss who I think has put on some good matches recently like his match with Crimson and his match with Kaz. Kaz and Kendrick should have some really good exchanges and will really bump well for Abyss offense. I would LOVE to see Kendrick win the belt here but I think might delay it and give one of the X-Division guys like Kaz or Kendrick the big win at Destination X.

I think this match will be alright. Kaz and Kendrick will provide the X-Division spots while Abyss brings the drama. I see Abyss picking up the win as I believe this angle will end at Destination X. I do hope it gets some time.

Here we have a potential show stealer. As much as I'd like to see Kendrick win the belt, it needs to stay with Kaz and Fourtune. I will be happy no matter who wins though because I like both guys and either one have a good shot at winning what will probably be an exciting fast paced match. Oh wait. Abyss is in here too. Well he will take a few bumps before losing the belt. He will not be winning. No chance.

DAGGER'S PREDICTION
Kaz will win the X Division Championship

Abyss has to win this. He's been built up as the Monster who will tear through the entire X-Division, and I think his path of destruction will continue this Sunday. This should be a solid match, and I expect Kaz and Kendrick to form an alliance during this one. They will try to take down the big man, but there's going to come a time where someone decides to stab the other man in the back. Kendrick or Kaz will probably turn on each other here, because at the end of the day, both men are going for the gold.

Kaz and Kendrick had a really solid outing on Impact Wrestling two weeks ago, so this one could be pretty fun. Add in the Abyss dynamic and you could have a pretty fun bout here.

Expect Kaz and Kendrick to get thrown around pretty good by Abyss. I don't think we'll see Kaz or Kendrick win here, as I think they are still trying to build up the fact that Abyss is an unstoppable monster and none of the X Division athletes can take him out at this point.

Look for Abyss to get the win, but look for some strong offense from Kaz and Kendrick to make the match entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back