Shut up or I'll wreck You(Brother)!!

Prince Vee

Better than I think I am
First of all for I would kindly bring to the acknowledgement that I'm fan of CM Punk albeit not a mark and in the same time I'm not a hater of Hulk Hogan. While the former isn't a most likely guy in the locker room, he isn't a bad person. Likewise Hulk Hogan got so much of the hypocritic respect from the WWE locker room and alumini.

Recently Hogan Criticised the loss of Chicago Blackhawk for the Punk responded by saying that "Shut the fuck up or I'll wreck you". Am I the only one thinking this grudge of CM Punk over Hogan is just only related to the BlackHawk comments?

Before Wrestlemania 31 Scott Steiner almost got into an allegation against Hulk Hogan. Why does many hate him? I can be certain that this isn't about jealousy because Punk got nothing to do with Hogan.

So who's the bad guy in this battle? This isn't a complaint thread. I'm just curious to see what comments people would come up with when I'm asking about the attitudes of Punk and Hogan?

Feel free to share! Cheers!!

CM Punk is a self-indulgent little child. He ran away from WWE because he felt he was above the system that everyone else had to work within. Since then his most notable actions are making passive-aggressive or plain aggressive comments toward people on Twitter while pretending to be a UFC fighter. He'll never actually fight, by the way, he'll just arse around like Kurt Angle did with his MMA fantasies.

Oh, and Hogan would destroy him in a shoot fight.

I don't get why people get frustated over Punk. Hogan came out on twitter making puns about "punk" and "CM" and completely joking for the team, when he could have just said something JUST for the game series and not bring Punk in the discussion.

CM Punk was right to say what he said and kudos to him. Society needs some balls. Punk's not the bad guy here. What was he supposed to do? Not react at a cheap shot or lick Hogan's ass?

Well done Punk.

I don't get why people get frustated over Punk. Hogan came out on twitter making puns about "punk" and "CM" and completely joking for the team, when he could have just said something JUST for the game series and not bring Punk in the discussion.

CM Punk was right to say what he said and kudos to him. Society needs some balls. Punk's not the bad guy here. What was he supposed to do? Not react at a cheap shot or lick Hogan's ass?

Well done Punk.
Jesus, you're worse than Punk.

Hogan probably thought he was on joking terms with CM PUnk, but since CM Punk has been shown time and time again to be a socially stunted child, Hogan was mistaken. This wasn't Hogan's fault, this is Punk being unable to function in a very standard back and forth ribbing between what ONE party thought were pals.

I'm really tired of CM Punk trying to stay relevant by expressing his inane bullshit. Hogan was teasing, he thought they were pals, Punk overreacted, like he does literally every single time.

I cant criticize CM Punk, if I was in the business i would also be a self proclaimed sociopathic jerk with no instagram account, just one who smokes and is more agnostic than atheist, most wrestlers are truly terrible people I wouldnt wanna associate with and i'd be shooting on them all the time too lol.

Holy shit, someone made a snide comment on Twitter, and then the other guy responded!!!! This is truly a newsworthy event, when a retired professional wrestler and a professional wrestler who's been on a fifteen-year retirement tour say mean things to each other on the internet.

I get a lot more out of that Walmart fight with the two moms and the kid that's been going around. At least they ended up throwing hands.

CM Punk is a self-indulgent little child. He ran away from WWE because he felt he was above the system that everyone else had to work within. Since then his most notable actions are making passive-aggressive or plain aggressive comments toward people on Twitter while pretending to be a UFC fighter. He'll never actually fight, by the way, he'll just arse around like Kurt Angle did with his MMA fantasies.

Oh, and Hogan would destroy him in a shoot fight.

I don't really care about why he left WWE as that's none of my business. However, he has signed a contract with UFC so he is obligated to fight when he is scheduled too or he will be taken to court. Kurt Angle never signed with anyone, he was saying it for a buzz.

Also, Hogan is a 60 year old man and the only thing he has on Punk is size and strength, which in my opinion are 2 of the least important factors between fighters. Technique, skill, education, speed, anger etc all come before that.

A number of points, but I'll start with the one that those outside Chicago probably don't know...

CM Punk shot a segment for Comcast Sports Net Chicago last night, live from the UC, where he was basically delivering a promo against Hulk Hogan. That's what this is - a silly (staged) angle from the Chicago media based on the quirkiness of two former WWE stars backing opposing teams. Yes, Punk continued it on Twitter, but that's what he does during the Stanley Cup Playoffs... He talks trash to celebrity supporters of the Hawks opponents - as well as their mascots. Anyone that takes it seriously has issues...

Additionally - Punk would destroy Hogan in a fight today. Hogan has no knees, a fake hip and his back has been operated on more than a dozen times. This isn't Hulk Hogan from 1985 - or 1995 - or even 2005... It's a 60-year old man with a lifetime of injuries on his body.

And lastly - Kurt Angle never signed with the UFC. He teased it, but never signed. CM Punk actually signed. He will fight. This isn't even up for debate. Will he win? Maybe - depends who he fights...

Hogan talked a little shit and Punk responded in the typical Punk way. Punk is a great wrestler but as a human he is a turd. Besides before they were winning Punk didn't ride the Blackhawks jock like he is doing now.
I don't really care about why he left WWE as that's none of my business. However, he has signed a contract with UFC so he is obligated to fight when he is scheduled too or he will be taken to court. Kurt Angle never signed with anyone, he was saying it for a buzz.

Also, Hogan is a 60 year old man and the only thing he has on Punk is size and strength, which in my opinion are 2 of the least important factors between fighters. Technique, skill, education, speed, anger etc all come before that.

Anger is not an important factor. In fights anger is a distraction. When angry you make mistakes which is why very few fighters go into a match angry. Speed is also overrated. Skill trumps all.

Punk can basically leg kick Hogan until he falls and the fight would be over. We are talking about a 60 year old guy.

Its just Punk being Punk. Hogan called him out so he responded in his own way. Silly that they feud over some hockey game and silly if you take argument on level to call your opponent "piece of garbage" just because he pronounced coaches name wrong but thats just Hogan being Hogan(he said Silverdome twice for Christ sake) and Punk being Punk(he did "Summer of Punk" where he did this kind of things all the time after all).

Punk is the biggest wimp i've ever seen. He talks shit and is too pussy to do anything about it.. People give him credit for talking shit? Are you fucking serious? Only little *****es talk shit, why don't Punk do something about it and Hogan's crippled ass would fuck him up and he knows it.

Hogan was joking, and CM Punk totally overreacted as a child.

Please, calling a 61-year old man garbage(Punk wouldn't even be a mainstream star if it wasn't for Hogan paving the way) and "wrecking him" just make CM Punk to an asshole.

Shit dare to talk to a old man like that, and dare to talk to a man like that in his prime.

That's what the majority thinks, CM Punk acting like an asshole.

Punk is a jerk on this one.

Punk did exactly what the rest of you would have done. If your favorite team was in a championship game, and someone you knew, probably only in passing, talked shit about your team, you would talk shit back. It's just the way it is. Punk is in the right. As its already been said, Hogan could have made his comments without using punks name. Don't take cheap shots at someone if you don't want them to take shots back at you.

Punk did exactly what the rest of you would have done. If your favorite team was in a championship game, and someone you knew, probably only in passing, talked shit about your team, you would talk shit back. It's just the way it is. Punk is in the right. As its already been said, Hogan could have made his comments without using punks name. Don't take cheap shots at someone if you don't want them to take shots back at you.

You weirdo mark, Hogan was joking with someone he thought was his pal. Hogan's from Tampa, Punk's from Chicago. It's customary in society to rib your pal over sports teams. It's not ok to threaten to beat up an old man because he made a joke your direction.

Punk is truly living up to his name of being a Punk. Regardless of what he said. Punk is now picking fights with a 60-something year-old man. Punk's longest World title reign is a little more than a fourth of Hogan's. CM Punk wrecking Hogan couldn't be done on his worse day. He should probably stick to training MMA or whatever. Hopefully, he can actually fight when he does step in the octagon because if not, the sports world is gonna laugh its butt off at wrestling.

Punk shouldn't be a little pussy about it, that's all people are saying. He should be a man for once in his pathetic life.

If it stayed sports-related, it would be one thing. But I do see that Hogan threw some shade at Punk with the "walking away" comment. So in hindsight, maybe he asked for it. However, the idea of Punk picking a legit fight with Hogan over it is pretty flippin' childish.

Punk shouldn't be a little pussy about it, that's all people are saying. He should be a man for once in his pathetic life.

I don't see how you're calling him a pussy? I'm sure that if Hogan actually wanted to fight, and get beat, punk would beat him like a red headed step child and go on to his UFC debut victory.

Well, you've got two guys who have become millionaire's by trash talking, and they are just doin what they do. Both of them are out of wrestling for the most part, but are still wrestlers. Both guys just self promoting I think, Punk trying to stay in the news up until his MMA debut, and Hogan trying to stir up more interest for the final match that most say he's lobbying for.

To me, both tweets read like grade A horseshit from two of the wrestling world's most proficient manure factories. No mentally stable human being would threaten a crippled old Brother over Twitter, because that's not how functioning adults act. Scott Steiner on the other hand.............

Anyway, simple back-and-forth razzing from two hockey fans. BUUURRRP!!!!

It seems like hating Punk is the "cool" thing to do now. It's gotten almost as bad as the Cena hate.

Hogan took a shot at Punk. FACT.
Punk responded by doing what he does best...shooting off at the mouth. FACT.

Everything else is speculation. People are assuming that he meant he would physically wreck him and they're attacking Punk based on their assumption. Why? Probably still butthurt that one of their favorites bailed out on the company for his own physical and mental health.

I choose to believe that Punk meant he would verbally wreck him. Why? Because verbal attacks and pipebombs are what he's best known for.

So, the shot at Punk was what? The same sort of friendly ribbing I give my buddy on social media because he's a Bulls fan and I'm a Cavs fan? Because I did that, and I did NOT get my life threatened.

So, the shot at Punk was what? The same sort of friendly ribbing I give my buddy on social media because he's a Bulls fan and I'm a Cavs fan? Because I did that, and I did NOT get my life threatened.

Why are people assuming that Hogan and Punk are friends? What gave Hogan the idea that he could joke with Punk like that? Oh. You're just assuming it because it fits your narrative? Thought so.

This bullshit excuse doesn't hold water with me. I also love how "I'll wreck you" is a threat on one's life now. Get fucking real.

Hulk Hogan was just cutting one of his wrasslin' promos. Phil (CM Punk) Brooks (as he will be referred to in the UFC) seems to take exception to the fact that some perceive him as a quitter. Whether or not that is accurate is not a subject I care to rehash yet again.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other about this social media non-event. I'm just trying to give you the most logical rationale.

Given the skeletons Hogan has in his own closet, cutting a wrasslin' promo on Punk is not wise. The last five years in particular have not been kind to Hogan. CM Punk would have a wide variety of insults to choose from. They should probably stop now. A war of words will get ugly (or awkward) fast.

I respect both men for their accomplishments, but I find Hulk Hogan far more annoying than CM Punk.

Anger is not an important factor. In fights anger is a distraction. When angry you make mistakes which is why very few fighters go into a match angry. Speed is also overrated. Skill trumps all.

Punk can basically leg kick Hogan until he falls and the fight would be over. We are talking about a 60 year old guy.

I didn't mean an MMA fight, I meant a street fight. Maybe anger was the wrong word but emotions is very important in fights in that situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back