Should I make the Legends Tournament a yearly thing?

Should I make the Legends Tournament a yearly thing?

• Yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
I'd do thing different than I did this year of course but would be people participate if I did it again?

I don't know a lot about older wrestling/ers, but I'd probably participate. I enjoy learning about guys I didn't know about before. On a side not, if you end up doing it, I would be willing to help if you need it.

awesome.

1 thing I would do is get some people to send me lists of their top 20 legends and the 20 with the most votes goes in with the highest number of votes getting the highest seed and the lowest number of votes getting the lowest seed. If anyone has nay other ideas I'd be more than happy to hear them.

for those who weren't around here's the last legends Tournament.

1st Annual Legends Tournament

Err...no offense but how is this different from the WZ Tournament?

We should have a tournament of the best haircuts in wrestling. My vote already goes to DDP in the AWA.

I dont think you should. It's basically a watered down version of the current tournament. I'd suggest you do a tagteam, womens, or cruiserweight tournament.

I dont think you should. It's basically a watered down version of the current tournament. I'd suggest you do a tagteam, womens, or cruiserweight tournament.
It's not like I haven't done one before.

Besides there already is a tag Team tournament and me and NSL are in the process of setting up a women's tournament. Cruiserweight tournament might work.

We have way too many tournaments on here. Damn you Shocky you trend-setting bastard.

The only tournament I'm really looking forward to is the Music tournament, that is if IC hasn't forgotten about it.

Well you and the other 5 posters (and that's being generous) that actually give a fuck about Japanese wrestling could do a tourny for that... as far as the Legends tourny I don't really care what you do honestly

It's not like I haven't done one before.

Besides there already is a tag Team tournament and me and NSL are in the process of setting up a women's tournament. Cruiserweight tournament might work.

Thought Shocky said he was done doing the Tag tourny, adn that if someone else wanted it they could have it

Well you and the other 5 posters (and that's being generous) that actually give a fuck about Japanese wrestling could do a tourny for that... as far as the Legends tourny I don't really care what you do honestly
A Japanese tournament would be a good idea if more people gave a shit

We have way too many tournaments on here. Damn you Shocky you trend-setting bastard.

The only tournament I'm really looking forward to is the Music tournament, that is if IC hasn't forgotten about it.

Don't think he's doing it this year, instead we're getting stupid shit like sports teams, videogames, and sitcoms

A director's tournament?! That would be all kinds of rad. I'd be all over that thing.

Sidenote: I am currently watching Three Amigos. Fucking classic. This movie taught me what the word "infamous" meant as a child.

Haircut tourney sounds good.

I like the idea of a Music tourney instead of last year's Rock tourney. Let's not be exclusive.
And, I'm confident that we're getting a Directors Tournament as well.
Really. That'd be nice. The Movies section has huge tourney potential, but the Movie tourney was a bit of a dud imo.

I said I'd do the tag tournament ages ago, and Sam said he'd help me with it, I was thinking of adding a few deuces wild teams to it, to make it a bit more interesting.

I don't think a legends tournament is much different from the proper tournament, so I don't see the need. The semi finalists this year could be Austin, Benoit, RVD and Bret Hart/Rock, so there could be nobody active there.

I think most of the non wrestling ones are destined to failure, but I will get involved in the majority of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back