Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament

Derf

O.M.G.
AlphabeticalOrder.jpg
With Super Smash Bros Brawl being released in less than a week, and the Wrestlezone Tournament well under way, I figured I'd create a Tournament deticated to one of the funnest video game series ever. The competitors will be, of course, the charecters from Brawl, and I will be making it similar to how the WZ Tourny is going, with levels and match types, etc. It will be a tourny, so it's prosess of elimination.
SuperSmashBros.jpg

SuperSmashBros2.jpg

SuperSmashBros3.jpg
So if enough people wanna do this thing, it'll be underway!

Lol I still do. I just played it yesterday for the first time in weeks. I sucked at it cause I'm not used to the Gamecube controler anymore, I'm in with the Wiimotes lol

Alright, but there's no way Link isn't going to win this. Best character, undoubtedly.

Ah, but with the new roster, you should ask yourself... Which link will win? There are two. The regular link of old, PLUS the Wind Waker Link, also known as "Toon Link". And I think some others could give him a run for his money.

I always thought that the Wii's first party games would benefit from a more traditional approach and be less gimmicky with the motion control. SMG, for example, would have been much better with a Gamecube controller.

Ah, but with the new roster, you should ask yourself... Which link will win? There are two. The regular link of old, PLUS the Wind Waker Link, also known as "Toon Link". And I think some others could give him a run for his money.

That's toon Link? I thought it was young Link. Same difference.

I always thought that the Wii's first party games would benefit from a more traditional approach and be less gimmicky with the motion control. SMG, for example, would have been much better with a Gamecube controller.

Have you played Super Mario Galexy? I really enjoyed it, I just beat it yesterday. I think the way they used the Wiimote for this game was great. The spin attacks, the Star Bit collecting, those were just a few things we couldn't do. Plus, Super Mario games only have one serious adventure game per system, and they should keep it all system specific. so I agree with the Wiimote. But you know whats cool? SSBB actually works with the Gamecube Controller, Classic Controller, and the Wiimote (with the numchuk, or just sideways)

I like it. Personally I'll be rooting for my best character, Captain Falcon, with my second choice being Marth. Ike, Pit, and Meta Knight look like great additions. Lucario seems a bit similar to Mewtwo, who I was good with. And who doesn't want to play as Snake and Sonic? Man, I wish I had a Wii right now.

I like it. Personally I'll be rooting for my best character, Captain Falcon, with my second choice being Marth. Ike, Pit, and Meta Knight look like great additions. Lucario seems a bit similar to Mewtwo, who I was good with. And who doesn't want to play as Snake and Sonic? Man, I wish I had a Wii right now.

I've been following closly to this game, and theres not to many things these two have in common. It's gonna be a sweet game. I'll have the brackets for the Tourny up Tomorrow.

Alright, here's the bracets.
AlphabeticalOrder.jpg

I'll get things underway tomorrow, but we're not going to have polls or anything, I'm just going to announce a match, and since it's going slow, the first person to get 5 votes wins. All you gotta do to vote is say "I vote for ___", maybe add why. And for anyone thatsd wondering how I chose the order, it's alphabetical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back