Super Smash Bros. Dojo/Brawl

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
Well when it was first announced it was delayed I said to my mate am sure it's cos they're gonna have Sonic in it, they just want to release Mario and Sonic at the olympic games first as that's being marketed as the first game to have them both in together.

Well as over 20 minutes ago it has been confirmed that Sonic will be in Super Smash Bros. Dojo.

sonic_071010d-l.jpg

sonic_071010a-l.jpg

Man this game is shaping up to be the best Smash Bros. yet, I was excited when I saw kick ass Bowser but MArio v Sonic...Ace!

NB It's Brawl in some countries, Dojo in others

The previous Smash Bros. games were party games, and fuck all else. It was fun and frantic, mostly because there was often too much going on on-screen to keep up with. It was always messy fun and the Wii edition seems to be keeping up the trend. Unless you've got lots of like-minded friends, I'd say this game is a waste of good money. It's like the 300 of videogames.

The SSB fanatics were bitching for quite some time now about Sonic not being in the game, but it looks like they got their wish. Nintendo must have got down on their hands and knees and begged Sega for the rights to add Sonic to the game lol. That just goes to show how loyal Nintendo is to it's fans, but I personally think they should have stuck with Nintendo exclusive characters like in the last two games because it really does make the SSB franchise feel more special and exclusive.

they just want to release Mario and Sonic at the olympic games first as that's being marketed as the first game to have them both in together.

Mario And Sonic At The Olympic Games Well Be Realeased On Nov. 20th Soo I Dont Think Their Was A Need For Nintendo To Push The Game Back I THink They Want To Squeeze In As Many New Characters And Features As Possible We Still Have Yet To See The Returns Of Some Old Characters (Luigi-Ness-Captian Falcon As Examples) But Putting Sonic Is Was A Great Idea And I Knew It Was Gunna Happen Due To A Poll That Was Taken A While Back To See What New Character Should Be Put Into The New Game And Of Course Sonic Was On Top Of The Gamers List!!

Mario And Sonic At The Olympic Games Well Be Realeased On Nov. 20th Soo I Dont Think Their Was A Need For Nintendo To Push The Game Back I THink They Want To Squeeze In As Many New Characters And Features As Possible We Still Have Yet To See The Returns Of Some Old Characters (Luigi-Ness-Captian Falcon As Examples) But Putting Sonic Is Was A Great Idea And I Knew It Was Gunna Happen Due To A Poll That Was Taken A While Back To See What New Character Should Be Put Into The New Game And Of Course Sonic Was On Top Of The Gamers List!!

First off Smash bros was due for release in September, that has been put back until Spring, so yeah there was a need to put it back.

What's more of a bigger character announcement? Sonic or Luigi...Exactly. Luigi will be in it, I don't care about Ness, a rather rubbish character if you ask me.

And teh poll was 18 months ago, they took their time!

I think it's good that they pushed it back so that they can come out with the best game possible. Games and systems that get rushed to being release, usually have problems with them.

People might hate it now, but when you pay $59.99 (or however much it'll cost) for the game and find out that it's the best fighting game ever, then you'll be glad they pushed it back. I mean it's Sonic, dude he's one of the characters we've all been waiting for...

I couldn't care less about Sonic in this game. Look at all the other features! Look at the Story! It's an actual story! How sweet is that?!?! THATS what we've always wanted, and now we get it. I'm pumped.

It's looking like a mixture of the best bits of previous SSB games, and they're trying to include everything they possibly can in the time frame they've got in order to make this the definitive Smash Bros game.

It may not be your cup of tea, but it's one of those games that appeals to the multiplayer crowd, the Nintendo fan, now with 3rd party characters it's your general videogame fan, plus the hardcore player (judging by the sheer number of touraments held with the game!).

Sorry mods if it's a problem with me reviving this thread. So I finally got a Wii and brawl, and Damn it's a fine game. I am a little let down with the lack of characters then originally thought, but I am very pleased with the game. The amount of trophies is simply dazzling as well as the new stickers. Subspace Emissary is pretty cool and adds a really interesting story to the game. Going co-op with it makes it even better. Online I wish there was some more options to, but it's fine the way it is too. My best characters are...
1.) Kirby
2.) Bowser
3.) Ice Climbers

I'm pretty good with Wolf and the Pokemon Trainer as well as generally all of the original 8. Brawl will more than likley keep my interest for a long, long time. Therer is just sooo much to do. So now that the game is out, what's everyone's views.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back