Shooting with The Sign Guy (The Official Campaign Thread of The Sign Guy)

Generous bush so I have somewhere to store my pencils during coitus. I hate misplacing pencils.

Magnets are fuelled on your imagination.

Hopefully I've secured your vote, Generalissimo.

See, it's this kind of emptiness that is what we do not need as a mod. I have no problem with you personally, but please take this meaningless banter to your party. I'm trying to run a serious campaign here.

YzXeW.jpg

Generous bush so I have somewhere to store my pencils during coitus. I hate misplacing pencils.

Magnets are fuelled on your imagination.

Hopefully I've secured your vote, Generalissimo.

Thank you very much, kind sir. This is all I'm looking for in a candidate, someoen who is actually there for the people and is willing to answer the hard questions. We should have an extended, casual discussion about this and other world views, ideally in this thread.

Candidates refusing to take posters concerns into consideration is making a mockery of this process. I for one find Coco's view on pubic hair inspirational, and without hard hitting questions like the ones GD has been asking we would not know what the potential future moderators would be bringing to the table.

Little "Sign Guy" Jimmy;3575430 said:
This is just making a mockery out of this whole process.

Who are you to know what the "process" should be when this is the inagural election?

Why should this forum even consider electing a mod who doesn't even have a high school degree?

Where do you stand on the "taco vs grilled cheese" debate?

What are the steps to solving a nonhomogenous second order linear differential equation?

Can you guess what I'm wearing right now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back