Shootin' with The Sign Guy

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
So I saw tdigle making up an interview series, and I figured it was a pretty coll idea, and I noticed some people who didn't get in might want to do something similar, and I thought this would just be kind of a fun thing to do with anyone interested. So I'm going to set up a template of questions, and if you are interested in doing this little thing PM me your answers to the questions. I will post each interview series on a timely basis. The template of questions will be posted right below in this same post, and will delve into many various subjects. If your interested, just fill it out and send the PM. That simple. Thanks for reading :) .

1. So, tell us a little about yourself, name, location, gender?

2. What are your hobbies? Your profession/occupation, if you have one?

3. Do you own any pets? If so, what?

4. What is your favorite sport? Your favorite college sport team/player? Professional?

5. What type(s) of music do you enjoy most?

6. What is your favorite song? Why? Does it have any special or certain meaning to you?

7. What are your political beliefs?

8. What are your religious beliefs?

9. What is your outlook/philosophy on life?

10. Is there anyone special to you, wether it be a friend, relative, or life partner? Why are they so special?

11. Is there anything you've done in your life that you regret? What is it?

12. Finally, what are your plans for the rest of your life?

Before I do this, let me ask you something:
You're in Ohio, right? Planning on going to the January 4th RAW in Dayton?

What the heck, The Rock!? You cannot be serious, man.

By the way, UT#1F was the first person to send in an interview, once I get some more, I will get the series started.

Yes, The Rock. It was on the main WZ site.

I'll send one in eventually, once I get around to it...

Yeah, I was looking for answers a bit more in-depth (hint for everyone else right there) but it'll do. I'll put my own little commentary into it in-between questions and then post it when I believe I have enough for a series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back