Interviewing 48.7

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
So, here we are again, with interview number three. This time our subject is Pretty Young Thing, aka 48.7. He is a veteran user, and has promised us some compelling stuff.

So, how are you this fine evening?

Why did you choose to change you name to a semi-obscure Michael Jackson song?

What does the name 48/7 mean to you?

What is your view of American foregin policy in relation to Fredonia?

In Super Mario Brothers 3, what is your favorite special ability?

You are on the button holding pocket jacks. You raise 4 times the big blind, and get that bet tripled. You call. The flop comes out J-4-A, the other guy throws it all in. What do you do?

Sliding down a razor blade into a pool of rubbing alcohol or falling two stories onto a bike with no seat?

Brandon Roy, straight up for Chris Paul?

Does Seattle deserve another basketball team?

Would the west coast beat the east coast in a man for man fist fight?

How fast would you move to Texas if someone offered to pay for you?

Give me three reasons why your hometown is better than mine.

Would you buy a General Motors Cadillac or a Toyota Lexus?

Porche or NSX?

How would you celebrate an American World Cup?

So, here we are again, with interview number three. This time our subject is Pretty Young Thing, aka 48.7. He is a veteran user, and has promised us some compelling stuff.

And I will deliver.

So, how are you this fine evening?

I'm quite alright. Today was the last day of school. It was bitter-sweet. My good friends Luke, Miranda, Lauren, and Rachel are all moving away, so this may have been the last time I'll have ever seen them. But, I came home and built a franchise on Madden '09. Brian would be happy to know that I randomly selected the Steelers. Unfortunately, I did a fantasy draft, so I had none of their players. I did injure Ben Rothlisburger in my second season, though. Eleven weeks for a broken elbow, baby.

Why did you choose to change you name to a semi-obscure Michael Jackson song?

I'm pretty and young. Pretty Young Thing.

What does the name 48/7 mean to you?

At first, it was to impress those within the Santino fan-a-club, meaning that I was a Santino-ite 48 hours a day, seven days a week. Now, it's more than that. It's my identity on these forums. I cherish it. Will we see a return in the future? You can bet your bottom dollar.

What is your view of American foregin policy in relation to Fredonia?

I suppose you should specify. There are fourteen cities or towns by the name of Fredonia in the United States and one in the country of Columbia. Fredonia is also a proposed republic in Texas, a variant spelling for Freedonia (a country which the Marx brothers have imagined), a University in New York which I've received e-mail from, a type of schooner, and a table grape. I'll assume for now that you mean the proposed republic.

I don't see why it matters. The republic lasted all of 41 days, though it did increase Mexican military activity in the area and may have sparked the Texas Revolution.

Again, I'm not sure what you mean by the question.

In Super Mario Brothers 3, what is your favorite special ability?

I enjoy the frog suit.

You are on the button holding pocket jacks. You raise 4 times the big blind, and get that bet tripled. You call. The flop comes out J-4-A, the other guy throws it all in. What do you do?

Let's say I have 10k in my hand to begin with and the big blind is 250. That would mean that I will have already thrown 3k into the pot, which is 30% of my hand. If the other guy throws in 5k more to go all in, I call. I have trips jacks and can handle losing those chips with a hand like that. Worst case scenario, I'm left with 2k and some rebuilding to do.

Sliding down a razor blade into a pool of rubbing alcohol or falling two stories onto a bike with no seat?

Since you never specified where on the bike I'd fall, I choose landing on the wheel, which is layed sideways on the ground, feet first and rolling, thus minimizing damage.

Brandon Roy, straight up for Chris Paul?

Chris Paul is a great player. However, Brandon Roy is the heart and soul of our team. His contribution to our team go so far beyond the play. The things that he has done for our community extend far past basketball. Chris Paul may have a small edge in talent, but Brandon is our man, through and through. Besides, with 10 seconds left, I want the ball in Brandon's hands.

Does Seattle deserve another basketball team?

No.

Would the west coast beat the east coast in a man for man fist fight?

You better believe it. Why you ask? I can't say. I'll be banned for racism. Oh, and the East Coast has Boston. They suck.

How fast would you move to Texas if someone offered to pay for you?

Let's see... I hate the Mavs, Spurs, and Rockets. The Texans and Cowboys can kiss my arse. The Rangers are on steroids and the Astros haven't been good in years. Do you guys have a hockey team? I dunno. I cannot stand UT, Tex. Tech, or Texas A & M. I'd get zero Ducks or Blazers games.. I wouldn't move to Texas for 1,000,000,000 dollars.

Give me three reasons why your hometown is better than mine.

1.) It's hot as hell there.

2.) You're close to Mexico. (Then again, I'm right next to California.)

3.) Blazers & Ducks.

Would you buy a General Motors Cadillac or a Toyota Lexus?

Lexus.

Porche or NSX?

Mercedes.

How would you celebrate an American World Cup?

I'd call my friend in Brazil and rub salt in his wound, figuratively speaking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back