Shock's Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Sig's Bro Simpley Priceless.

Hey Dude you seem to be the go to guy... Could you see what you can do with the Person in my current Sig? Just spruce it up a bit or something. Do what ever you want as long as it has the Bling Reaper and my name in it. Cheers.

Shock you do some amazing work, Which is why i'm posting here.

If I pulled up a few pic's could you make me a sig?

Yeah Spunky, PM me.

Two more. Kofi Kingston and the ECW Commentators.

KofiKingston.png

ECWCommentators.png

Scottie, this is no place to post that. That's spamming.

Two more banners. The lovely Maryse and the high flying Evan Bourne.

MaryseNew.png

EvanBourne.png

New announcement. As long as you ask by PM, you may use any of my banners. If you use any without asking, I will cancel the link and nobody will be able to see it.

Hey Shock, would you be able to make me a Jeff Hardy signature. Use your imagination, I don't mind whatever you do with it really.

If you need a guideline, then I have a preference for the colour red or blue.

Four more. Sorry to anyone who liked the multi-pic ones, but they're pretty hard to make for some wrestlers due to lack of pics. Plus, I need to get better at normal banners. Now the first one I made a while ago, the second I made recently, the third I have now, and the fourth I made tonight because WWE finally put his profile up.

JeffChamp.png

EvoHorsemen.png

AlexShelleyChamp-2.png

DolphZiggler.png

LTH4L, I'm sorry. But when people make banners that I know I can do much better than (no offense), I try outdoing them. So I made an Orton/Hardy banner.

Orton-Hardy.png

It's been a while since I've added to this. And now I am.

For the X Division champ.
SuicideXChamp-1.png

For his return.
ChristopherDaniels.png

Because I felt like it. I thought this one came out fantastically.
JeffJarrett-1.png

This is for my friend for his new character in another (unnamed) e-federation. It came out great. I thought I should share it. Before anyone says anything, it has a border. It's white.
ElGringo-1.png

Feedback is always welcome, and if anyone wants to use my sigs, just ask. Don't ask here, though. Ask in PM.

This post is all sigs I made for another e-fed. The same one as El Gringo.

This is someone you guys know here, but was in that fed too for a short while. I like how it came out.
DrakeCallahan.png

This is the first sig I made for someone else on that website.
GabrielCrow-1.png

This is my character there. The sig is alright, but I don't use it anymore.
KoldanIzmaylov.png

I use this one now. I love it so much. I thought it came out fantastically.
KoldanIzmaylov2.png

Feedback is always welcome, you can ask to use them through PM, blah blah blah blah blah.

Just a few random sigs.

Made this for someone on another fed. I thought it came out amazingly fantastical.

DamienInferno.png

The Moscow Mauler, Vladimir Kozlov. Got a request somewhere else and made it.

VladimirKozlov.png

After hearing The Miz's new catchphrase on Raw, I wanted to make this.

Miz.png

Feedback is always welcome, you can ask to use them through PM, etc, etc.

Only thing I'd really say needs work is the text. It just looks too slapped on in most pieces. The blending is questionable in a few, but most look pretty good. Kozzy sig is by far the best.

shock can you do one for chester the melester, I would love to see if you could get any images of him even though he has had a lackluster career, the guy is the funniest thing since i watched a santino promo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back