Jam22 Sig Showcase

Been playing around with the new brushes I got. Giving it that vector style look. Think they've been coming out pretty good. Especially with that Zack Ryder sig. Well here's another one of Kanye West. Check out the text. Lol.

2ahe6fl.jpg

Easily my favorite, you have become a hell of a sigmaker.
The BG looks fantastic, and I also love your style, however I would like to see new things, and I dont know what pattern do you use, but fuck they look amazing.

Since you have my email, is there any way that you could send me the .psd file?
I would really love too see how you work mate...

FANTASTIC! Keep it up!!

I may not even like Kanye West, but I really like that Sig, plus the little text that goes with it.

Also, that Punk one above that Kayoh didn't like? I love that one as well, works very well together.

Very nice work, keep it up.

I just installed Photoshop 7 on my laptop and have begun practicing making sigs. finished a really bad Miz one. I can only aspire to be as good as you, im a fan!

I just installed Photoshop 7 on my laptop and have begun practicing making sigs. finished a really bad Miz one. I can only aspire to be as good as you, im a fan!

Wow Photoshop 7? I use CS3. Well anyway, it's good that you're practicing sigmaking. It's pretty fun actually. I'm sure me and FutureShockWWE and almost anyone here in the signature world on the forums will be glad to help you. So if anything, were only a PM away. Goodluck buddy!

Why the hell don't you download Photoshop CS3 or CS5 like myself? xD
911JP you can count on me to help you, me and Jam have pretty different styles, but I think that he is better than me, it's something about his style that really is appealing to my eyes.

What about you try to a make a signature and make a thread to read the feedback from some sigmakers?
People here is actually very nice, like Arlo, Red Skull, Seth, Dave and Jam22.
I think that Red Skull thought me some good things, especially the smudging part that I didn't know anything about.
Arlo told me the basics and I tried to make a lot of his work.

I will give you a tutorial and try to make anything with it.
http://www.gamexe.net/tutorials/distortionsig/tutorial.jpg - pretty basic but with an incredible effect, try it out!!

My next sigs are of two hot WWE Divas! First Diva sig since my Eve sig. I think that these two are a lot better. The brushes I got are pretty amazing. It provided for a very good background. Feedback anyone?

mjxxz8.jpg

2zybk45.jpg

This one is the best of the 2, everything flows perfectly, however I think that the main pic looks awkward, like bad cut.
Kelly Kelly is smokin hot... Your vectorial brushes really fits very nice in here and you are always very good with the text!

Any way you can tell me what is the font and the brushes?

This one is the best of the 2, everything flows perfectly, however I think that the main pic looks awkward, like bad cut.
Kelly Kelly is smokin hot... Your vectorial brushes really fits very nice in here and you are always very good with the text!

Any way you can tell me what is the font and the brushes?

Nah, the render looks fine. I just made 2 duplicate copies and blurred them to show that shes shining. The text is Typodermic and Amperzand. And the brushes are something on DeviantArt. Check out that website.

My next sigs are of two hot WWE Divas! First Diva sig since my Eve sig. I think that these two are a lot better. The brushes I got are pretty amazing. It provided for a very good background. Feedback anyone?

mjxxz8.jpg

2zybk45.jpg

Everything about these is bloody excellent, if I were to criticise anything it'd probably be that I find the renders a tad unflattering, as for the colour, compositions, wording... bob on!

Hey guys, with the Money in the Bank PPV coming up, I was thinking who would win, or well, who I want to win. So I came up with this sig. It turned out pretty good. Gave it a purple-ish white background with some brushes mixed in. Tell me what you guys think.

ngr31x.jpg

Just thought of making a sig with a wall of graffiti. Since JTG is from NY, I chose him to be my render. I think this turned out pretty good. Might be kind of busy in the background though, but I like it.
2luw1aa.jpg

I got this idea after eating some Japanese food. Damn, it was good! Lol. Anyway, so I went simple with this as I had no idea what to do. Sometimes simple is good though. Oh, and that Japanese symbol means love in case you guys were wondering.
v8iyz5.jpg

Overall, these two sigs aren't bad looking right? Lol. Comments anyone?

Dude...that AJ Lee sig is fucking brilliant. The blending, the background, the depth (my favorite part of it) and even the font is all flawless. SO good. Did you follow a tut on the two Divas sigs? I'm a sucker for the vector BG style, admittedly. :p

Dude...that AJ Lee sig is fucking brilliant. The blending, the background, the depth (my favorite part of it) and even the font is all flawless. SO good. Did you follow a tut on the two Divas sigs? I'm a sucker for the vector BG style, admittedly. :p

Nah dude. That was just guessing with the brushes. It took a damn long time. Lol. But thanks for liking em :D and I know right? Vectors are awesome. Just got into it a few sigs ago. Lol.

Here's another sig to check out guys. Wade Barrett, he is one of my favorite wrestlers on Smackdown! I'm very excited to see what happens to him since he dropped the IC Title. I hope he somehow gets into the Main Event Scene. Well anyway, this sig is all brushes again. Then a C4D for some effect. Turned out pretty great aye? Feedback please.

b4yjop.jpg

Guys, If you haven't noticed, I'm making atleast one sig a day. Lol. So yeah, would be cool to get more comments into my showcase. Most of the posts are from me. Also, if you wanna use one of my sigs as your own, PM me :) Thanks for coming to my showcase! FEEDBACK PLEASE.

Well I did this due to a request. I think this came out pretty good. RVD is one of my favorite wrestlers. I tried to get the colors to match whatever was in his wrestling gear. So yeah, overall, pretty good sig I believe.
11immfc.jpg

Alex Riley has been impressing me lately. Especially with that clean win over Miz at Capitol Punishment. I know the render is a bit blurry or it may seem blurry but that's the best I could do with it.
ip62h3.jpg

Anyone wanna rate my Sigs? Not just these two, but the other recent ones too?

HEY GUYS. FROM ALL MY SIGS, WANNA PICK YOUR BEST 3 AND TELL ME WHY YOU LIKE THOSE 3? IT WOULD BE COOL TO GET SOME FEEDBACK ON THESE PLEASE.

Here's another one. My sigs just keep on coming. Hope you guys will stop by and give me some feedback though. I like how this one turned out. Green is one of my favorite colors so I pick Kofi since he's mostly the dude with green. Just brushes on the left side then the logo on the right, and some contrast, gradient map, and photo filter for the whole sig. I think it's a great sig. WHOO! :D
263fp8g.jpg

Here are two sigs that I worked on in my request thread. I like the way these two turned out. Gave it a bit of a retro look with the yellow-ish brown feel. Looks good to me. Check out my request thread guys. I'll be more than happy to make one for you :)

kb9nd5.jpg

2mmu2he.jpg

Here's another sig. I made one of my favorite animes, Full Metal Alchemist. I think my next ones will be my favorite animes. I played with the starburst brush and added a grunge background. I think it worked out perfectly. There may be too much text, but I believe it fits. Thoughts?

fcqqdu.jpg

Here is the next sig. As you can tell my theme right now is anime. So if you guys are craving a anime sig, feel free to check out my request thread and hit me up. Okay, so this is from my 3rd favorite anime, One Piece. I had fun with this one. Was trying to get that look where it looks like the render is coming outta the sig. But I still can't get it right. Happy with this though.
263de7n.jpg

I love the sigs you've been making. Personally I love all the superhero one's you have been doing lately as they are all quality sigs. I like it when you use the elaborte colors in order to make your sigs interesting. Overall my favorite one you've made is the "Flash" because of how awesome you made the the background. You are quite good at this and I urge you to keep up your high quality work. Good Job!

Here are more of my Anime Signatures

Since I used a starburst brush for the Full Metal Alchemist sig, I used one here for Ichigo. I guess it turned out okay. Not exactly what I was looking for, but it works. I like the text though. What you guys think?
5k1rgx.jpg

This is easily my best looking anime sig. Also, it's my favorite anime, Naruto! Those are some awesome vector brushes that I downloaded recently and they helped my sig out a lot.
2ik907.jpg

This is just another version. I was going through some gradient maps, and black and white looked awesome. So here's how the sig above looks like in black and white.

25rm5gm.jpg

More anime signatures to come. Next is probably Fairy Tail, Deathnote, and Detective Conan. Watch out for it.

So any thoughts on these recent signatures? And please rate! :)

Here are more of the anime signatures I was talking about.

Death Note. A pretty interesting anime. I used Light as my main render and a render of him doing his evil deeds. The background is a sin city street and I used gradient map on it. Overall, I like this sig.
4udgxw.jpg

Fairy Tail. This is becoming one of my favorite animes because of the action. Natsu here is my favorite character. Who doesn't like a fire breathing dude right? That background behind him is a brush. A freakin' awesome brush at that. Also, a little light from the bottom to give the sig a feel.
2lcn53t.jpg

Detective Conan. This has always been a great series. I'm nowhere done reading it too. Probably my least favorite from the 3, but I think it works.
angcw2.jpg

So any thoughts on these recent signatures? Please rate!

I see you want us to pick some sigs of yours as our favorites and I can't believe I haven't posted in here yet. I've been meaning to get around to it, as you've become quite the sig maker big guy.

2luw1aa.jpg

-I like this one as my number 3 favorite. It is different as we don't see many JTG sigs around these joints. Which isn't a problem as I can't really stand the guy. But the sig is pretty good and everything blends well and looks the part. Excellent render, solid background, good font. Has all the makings of a good sig.

---------------------

25q7vc8.jpg

-Moving on, we get to the IWC darling of late in Zack Ryder. Now a lot of Ryder sigs just seem the same to me nowadays (much like Evan Bourne sigs). Each artists seems to do near the same thing, but this one is different. We have a render that hasn't been used often and I actually think it is outdated (not a bad thing though). The background is different than most and the pale purple is really working on this on.

---------------------

mjxxz8.jpg

-Finally this is my absolute favorite of yours, hands down. In fact after the WWElites wears down and I would love to rock this with the Zeke sig that Red Skull made me if that isn't a problem. AJ is by far my favorite of the Divas and this sig shows beauty and unique. Well blended, good font, background is superb, etc. Just a great piece of sigmaking right here.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back